★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Best Italian App [category] [ iPad | iPhone | Mac ] 2013/14 macitynet.it"

First Person Tennis 3 is the first tennis videogame in the world developed only with a first person perspective to give you a realism ever seen.

* CHARACTERISTICS: Explode your top spins, forehands, backhands and try to win one of the tournaments. Choose how many sets to play in a match and select the difficulty level. Adjust your shots and feel the sensation to hit a winner on a tennis court. Feel the power of your shots by vibration; trail effect will make your shots more spectacular!

* ATP/WTA TOUR MODE: Try to become the Worlds Number 1 playing all 13 real tournaments and breaking your personal records!

* EXHIBITION MODE: Choose a court and play an instant match.

* INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Swipe controls or virtual joypad.

* 5 DIFFERENT COURTS: Grass, Clay, Carpet, Hard, Indoor. Each one with a different bounce!

For any suggestion contact us at: firstpersontennis@gmail.com
Your suggestions will be soon applied. Help us to reach a really incredible realism!
01-26-2014, 07:36 AM
Game Impressions

01-26-2014, 02:07 PM
I like tennis games. How does this compare to Virtua Tennis?
01-27-2014, 03:14 AM
IAP after paying three bucks for it?! Guess I won't be bothering with this!
01-27-2014, 03:16 AM
Looking at the screenshots i am not sure what is so first person about it. Do you get to play as a spectator?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looking at the screenshots i am not sure what is so first person about it. Do you get to play as a spectator?
The first one was indeed first person, as you see the game through your eyes, but, indeed, this one appears to be third person perspective controlling the dude from behind. At least that's what I saw in the vid. Strange... Why would they show it like that? I dunno. Maybe the dev can set us straight here!
11-19-2014, 03:55 AM
Universal Gameplay