3D Tower Defense for iPad & Mac: Battles of 1944 $2.99 => nada

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Battles of 1944

Navigation-Info Kft.
    Battles of 1944 is an awesome strategy game in the World War II. Defense your front line against the enemy forces, and b…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Battles of 1944 is an awesome strategy game in the World War II. Defense your front line against the enemy forces, and battle across the Normandy coast, the desert of Africa and the steppe of Russia with the Allied and Axis forces. Battles of 1944 contains 9 unique battlefields, more than 20 authentic units, as the American Sherman, the German Tiger or the Soviet T-34 tanks with amusing 3D graphics. Select between 3 game modes. Features: - 3D strategy game, - 9 unique battlefields, - Allied and Axis forces, - more than 20 authentic units, - amusing graphics and sound effects, - 3 game modes, - game time more than 2 hours per mode.
    Information
    Seller:Navigation-Info Kft.
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Jul 20, 2011
    Updated:Jan 18, 2012
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Battles of 1944

Navigation-Info Kft.
    Battles of 1944 is an awesome strategy game in the World War II. Defense your front line against the enemy forces, and b…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Battles of 1944 is an awesome strategy game in the World War II. Defense your front line against the enemy forces, and battle across the Normandy coast, the desert of Africa and the steppe of Russia with the Allied and Axis forces. Battles of 1944 contains 9 unique battlefields, more than 20 authentic units, as the American Sherman, the German Tiger or the Soviet T-34 tanks with amusing 3D graphics. Select between 3 game modes. Features: - 3D strategy game, - 9 unique battlefields, - Allied and Axis forces, - more than 20 authentic units, - amusing graphics and sound effects, - Full Screen mode - 3 game modes, - game time more than 2 hours per mode.
    Information
    Seller:Navigation-Info Kft.
    Genre:Action, Strategy, Games
    Release:Jul 13, 2011
    Updated:Jul 14, 2011
    Version:1.0
    Size:83.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Now FREE for the first time.

Tried the first levels on "easy" and it's a great tower defense! You have to care about the distance to the path and TURN the towers (even during battle when enemies are coming from different directions and you have placed them on a fork).

iPad 2 says sometimes in a dialog window that there are not enough system ressources but it runs fine anyway.

2. kinofhera

kinofhera Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Thanks for making it free! Love TD games! :)

I like the idea of adjusting the shooting angle which makes the game more interactive.

3. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    No iphone versions?
    :(

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
  5. Azleaann

Azleaann Active Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Downloaded and just played the first level..excellent so far..recommended game to try if you haven't already :)

6. Azleaann

Azleaann Active Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I'm hooked on this game :) ....big thumbs up from me !

It's the first time I've ever played a tower defence style game so can anyone recommend any similar type of game I can try ?

This, as I type, is still free and if you haven't already you've got to give it a try :D

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

You should look into this thread, there's a lot of great TD. Expect to spend a lot of time playing them ;)
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=123986