Need Beta Testers for Puzzle RPG Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DarkFarmer, Sep 27, 2012.

1. DarkFarmer

DarkFarmer Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Founder at Martian Arctitc Games
    Los Angeles
    Hello Everybody! I need some testers for my upcoming game which is in beta right now. I am not putting up a YT of this beta version. It is a game combining the digging puzzle of my old game GemGoblin with some Roguelike turn based combat and also RPG, exploration of a large procedural world, and crafting.

Check out these screens and if interested, send me your email address on my website's contact form:

http://martianarctic.com/contact/

If you PM me on Toucharcade I cannot guarantee a timely response so please use my contact form.

I will email Test Flight invites, you will need to register for TestFlight, if you do Betas for IOS devs you should already be familiar with this. Thanks. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attached Files:

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I want in! Email already sent. So, still a score based roguelike with random maps, I hope?

3. DarkFarmer

DarkFarmer Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Founder at Martian Arctitc Games
    Los Angeles
    In a nutshell, it is a streamlined, faster more performant Gem Goblin gameplay with deeper combat and enemies. It also has a metagame of exploration of a procedrual overworld, levelling stats, killing up to 3 bosses, finding ores and enchantments, crafting increasingly better items of them, and expanded dungeon and temple biomes (they get their own levels now).

Also I am having some minor problems, I did not use the right provision when i granted permissions so testflight may have told some people they could not install.

This should be fixed now, (youll hafta re download and try installing again) but if its still doing it, I will have it fixed soon. Sorry about that. Testflight tells me those installs were successful, so I didnt know.

4. AceSox

AceSox Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Burger King D: fml
    NJ
    I've sent and email as well. This sounds pretty interesting!

5. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Email sent! :D