SlenderMan's Forest

Netquest
Introducing SlenderMan's Forest The most TERRIFYING Slender Man experience on the App Store! Collect all the pages to …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Introducing SlenderMan's Forest The most TERRIFYING Slender Man experience on the App Store! Collect all the pages to escape from the Slender Man! Can you do it before the Slender Man gets you? We'd like to thank our fans for the continuous support. We hope new players will love this as much as them. Check out our awesome game! Our fans say that our Original Map is THE CLOSEST YOU CAN GET TO THE COMPUTER VERSION!! Check out our NEW daylight Village Map! Features: CURRENCY SYSTEM: Buy upgrades and power-ups to beat Slender Man! ENERGY SYSTEM: Your energy is used up when you look at Slender Man! FACECAM RECORDING: Record your face for some awesome commentary! NEW MAP: The Warehouse is an indoor map, with Slender Man at every corner! ACHIEVEMENTS & LEADERBOARDS: Try to be the top player and show off to your friends! RECORD AND SHARE YOUR GAMEPLAY! Show off to your friends how good you are! Watch other players' gameplay and learn their secret strategies! Day and Night mode Maps! Different types of terrain! Very responsive controls with layout options! Flashlight control; Switch between Short, Long distances and Off! Maps with different difficulties for those who think they can beat the Slender Man! Here are some players' quotes: "really builds u up and gets u to jump. so frickin awesome :)" "This best slender man game on smart phone" "Best game I ever spent money on I love it" "This game is fun and scary! Worth every penny! I do recommend it! " "It's an awesome game with the new update" "Wow. The new update blew me away!! Keep doing what ur doing cause its great" "This is one of the closest I've seen to the PC Slender 8 Pages game. Good graphics and very creepy sounds. If your looking for a good scare and your a Slender fan, this is one worth getting. Looking forward to further updates." "Scary Good Fun!" "There is a 6th page I found all 6.this is a great game and I think it's closest to the computer"
Information
Seller:Netquest
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:Nov 25, 2012
Updated:Jul 27, 2016
Version:5.6
Size:305.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal