Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-08-2013, 07:52 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Thanks Drewskii!
Old 11-18-2013, 04:06 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

So, I finished the main game yesterday, and asides from a few bugs and somewhat awkward controls sometimes, it was quite a fun experience!

I'm about to dive in on the expansion, but I'd like to know, from those who have finished it - and for those who have run into a crash - what should I do, or avoid doing? Meaning, when does it crash, or for those who didn't run into the crash, what did you do?

Thanks!
Old 06-15-2014, 04:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

If anyone likes games that are cute and funny in a clever way then this would be a great choice. The game is not particularly difficult, but the gameplay elements are pretty fun. The game is fun to play.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
So, I finished the main game yesterday, and asides from a few bugs and somewhat awkward controls sometimes, it was quite a fun experience!

I'm about to dive in on the expansion, but I'd like to know, from those who have finished it - and for those who have run into a crash - what should I do, or avoid doing? Meaning, when does it crash, or for those who didn't run into the crash, what did you do?

Thanks!
I can answer that as I was playing the expansion yesterday. It's not very long: approx 1,5 hours. It is also quite stable overall EXCEPT for the last section (when you start seeing snow on the ground), where the game starts getting laggy. It's not a game-breaking experience but it IS annoying as I couldn't time correctly my attacks.

Then, there is the crashing bug. DON'T ever save your game in this last section (with the snow). You will not be able to load your save from there and the game will crash. Better go back to one of the previous sections and save there. With the skates, you can move around quickly, so it's not a big issue. Just be aware of it. I saved my game just before the boss, had a break and then realized I had to start over again.

Don't let this bug prevent you from buying the dlc. It's fun and playable.

Last edited by pouffie; 06-16-2014 at 01:30 AM..
Old 06-16-2014, 06:14 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks for the reply. I actually ended up playing it, and had no problems. I tried not to save the game near the end.

It's a great game, great fun, and definitely great news that we're having a sequel!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:10 PM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
Thanks for the reply. I actually ended up playing it, and had no problems. I tried not to save the game near the end.

It's a great game, great fun, and definitely great news that we're having a sequel!
Yayyyyy I finally got dis game looks stunning on ipad