Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-10-2013, 09:59 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chugga4life View Post
Hello! I am looking for a new troop to join who will also have room for my wife to join as well, tried to start our own troop but things fell through and are looking for a active troop! Very active and love to participate in raids and events! Please message me in game if interested! In game name: chugga4life
Not possible to message someone remotely if you're not already pals, but "Touch Arcade" is alive and well and would love some more active players. Search for Troop "Touch Arcade" and request an invite, have plenty of room for you and your wife. We're active, but very low key. We've just recently gotten good enough to complete the stock raids, so trying to hammer out a few of those each week for the foreseeable future to give everyone a chance at a decent team.

Edit: figured out the interface for messaging you / looking you up. Yeah, your troop looks pretty good for something that "fell through"

Good luck with the recruiting. Touch Arcade has exploded in the past week. Made a new admin of an enthusiastic member and we both got more aggressive on the recruiting. We're at 24/25 slots with a few 3-week inactives we will boot for active joiners.

Last edited by C.Hannum; 11-15-2013 at 07:56 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 03:46 AM
iPhone 5

If anyone is looking for a new troop, please lookup Roughneck Ninjas, looking for some heavy hitters to fill out our troop! If interested for more details message me on here or just apply to the troop thanks!!!
Old 11-18-2013, 02:00 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I'm scratching my head why this game hasn't found a better following on TA. I've been playing continually since the beginning, still with the "Touch Arcade" troop, and this thread has a whopping 55 replies (56 now) in two months while I notice a similar GameVil product (I'll let that sink it... GameVil) like Spirit Stones has 50% more attention in not even a month's time (it's the boobs, isn't it? )

The longer I play this, the more the flaws disappear, and the more I appreciate their ingenuity in the way they implemented the multiplayer aspects. The TA troop is up to 24 members with 19 active in the past week, with players from around the globe keeping things modestly active 24/7. It makes for a cool sense of "in this together" (there are 3 or the verge of getting kicked so don't be afraid to ask to join).

Yeah, it's still way too tied to Facebook (e.g. they're beta testing trading, an awesome idea, but they're limiting it to your FB friends, a horrible idea), but after a couple of months, I can say the only real price tag for the game is $4.99 to upgrade your slots to max at your earliest opportunity. They have monetized the crap out of it, no doubt, and I laugh at some of their "purely" for suckers monster grab schemes (there is "guaranteed" tier pull that winds up running a couple of hundred dollars to reach the point you get the "guaranteed" monster like some carnival game that guarantees you the $5 prize after you drop $50 on playing the game), but other than needing to max the storage slots, you can do just fine in the game so long as you have a solid troop that wants to help players of all levels.

The troop raids will, in time, give every participating member access to an evolved super rare of every element, and that's as good as a team of unevolved ultra rares. Better, once you get a halfway decent team, you earn enough free Ultra grabs during the events that your team does start to become actually good by brute force and ignorance. I know, because I only put the initial $5 into the game and my combined attack is up to 2478, an attack value that is hilariously higher than many of the money bags (either by real money or hacking gold purchases) I see running around with all epic monsters because they don't actually know how to play the game effectively
Old 07-30-2014, 06:44 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Please use my code thanks 194vla
Old 07-30-2014, 06:50 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Please use my code thanks 194vla
Old 08-24-2014, 02:24 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Is anyone still playing this? I just started and am liking it a lot....