★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game Suggestions Thread!

09-14-2015, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starmadillo View Post
The problem with that is that the only way to get featured would be to be a good artist. Not everybody is, so some decent creators may never be able to shine. (And, also bad from a time standpoint.)
Oh.. right :/
09-15-2015, 09:27 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to MightyMan22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTopGames View Post
Will try to add more triggers in the next update. Making any objects pulse to the music is a pretty easy fix, just need to make sure it doesnt get too crazy

Also anti-cheat is in the works, but needs more testing
Maybe you could make a script that detects if CheatEngine is open on the system, and will bring you to a screen telling you you can't play until CE is closed. When the user closes CheatEngine, it will unlock the play button.

I'm making logos for free! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=270905 Read this for more info.
Go here for dank memes http://gdhypeclub.freeforums.net/

09-15-2015, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMan22 View Post
Maybe you could make a script that detects if CheatEngine is open on the system, and will bring you to a screen telling you you can't play until CE is closed. When the user closes CheatEngine, it will unlock the play button.
There are very easy ways to get around that I am sure. Then again, there are going to be ways around most anything.
09-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Custom Map Packs/Level Files?

Maybe u can add a way to create custom map packs/Level files in 2.1 or later Rubrub!!!?!

This would work by ppl making a series of levels (such as Etzers Hyper levels) but it must be a group of 3 levels like map packs. U can name the pack and select 3 of ur own levels to put into it. (they must share similar difficulties)

And if u ever see a custom map pack (lets say Etzer made a custom map pack called, Hyper Pack 2) u can choose to feature it and maybe there can be an option to search up featured custom map packs. Ppl may also hav the ability to like custom map packs and give them a rating. (Not sure about commenting, kinda sounds strange to comment for a map pack )

The rewards from a custom map pack would be an amount of stars according to the difficulty of all 3 levels, and 1 user coin for easy-insane map packs. 2 user coins for demon custom map packs!

Wut do u think ppl and RUBRUB!!!!???
Really hope u can add this feature it would be amazing.
09-16-2015, 11:43 AM
RobTop, do you plan to fix the trail bug when taking a wave trough a teleporter? It looks really bad to just have an oddly angled trail appear out of nowhere when you go through one.

GD name: Gamebuster
09-18-2015, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMan22 View Post
Anything related to "anti-cheat" is never a complete solution. I block something, after a while something new will show up, block that etc. But hopefully things will be getting more stable soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Buster View Post
RobTop, do you plan to fix the trail bug when taking a wave trough a teleporter? It looks really bad to just have an oddly angled trail appear out of nowhere when you go through one.
Ya the wave trail now resets when you enter a teleporter
09-18-2015, 01:12 AM
The map packs will be avaliable in 2.01 or in future updates? And, have you finished the map packs?
09-18-2015, 06:41 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Gd VenomDemon
But what if... You would send hackers to VACation?
09-18-2015, 07:43 AM
RobTop, are you going to make fair map packs? By fair I mean if a map pack is rated Easy, all the levels in it must have the same rating. Also, when do you plan to release the map packs?
09-18-2015, 07:45 AM
Custom icons

Earlier this day, my classmate talked about custom icons in geometry dash. I thought it would be cool. Would you implement custom made icons in future updates? Or would it be too hard/buggy?