★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Rubriks Cube Thread

01-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Location: Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll scram for a bit or a while.
Send a message via Skype™ to Noobriks Cube
The Rubiks Cube Thread

(Okay yes I am aware that I spelled, "Rubiks" wrong. Anyways...)

The GD community has been talking about rubiks cubes every now and then. I decided to make this thread so we won't get off-topic in the main thread, talking about rubiks cubes.

Other "Puzzle Cubes," (like Meffert Cubes) are also allowed.

It's also okay to get off-topic every once in a while, just make sure it doesn't get out-of-control.

GD user: MagmeticForce. Fact 'bout me: I will develop games hopefully soon. Follow me on Twitch!|The "Rubriks" Cube thread. AKA Wapyver (combo of Waluigi, Papyrus, and Silver).My Avatar Up Close

Last edited by Noobriks Cube; 12-25-2016 at 07:00 PM.
01-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobriks Cube View Post
The GD community has been talking about rubriks cubes every now and then. I decided to make this thread so we won't get off-topic in the main thread, talking about rubriks cubes
Great .

What are your PBs (Personal bests)?

I only got a 3x3, and my PB is 33.88

-When I have a nice chance to complete a level, there is a nice chance I will play it.
-When I have no chance to complete a level, I will complete it as soon as possible.
-This is how you become a good player.

Last edited by Noam527; 01-22-2016 at 12:29 PM.

01-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Location: Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll scram for a bit or a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noam527 View Post
Great .

What are your PBs (Personal bests)?

I only got a 3x3, and my PB is 33.88
I haven't really timed myself for any cubes. I could try doing that sometime though, with a Meffert's Gearshift Cube

BTW, nice!

GD user: MagmeticForce. Fact 'bout me: I will develop games hopefully soon. Follow me on Twitch!|The "Rubriks" Cube thread. AKA Wapyver (combo of Waluigi, Papyrus, and Silver).My Avatar Up Close

Last edited by Noobriks Cube; 02-11-2016 at 05:37 PM.
02-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to JustThomas26
At my school we have some freshmen that are into cubing and one just left behind a perfectly good stickerless 3x3...
02-10-2016, 04:20 PM
How the f**k do you people do it...

{ Pixelationus }

Follows: [ Geometry Dash ][ Terraria ][ Dub Dash ][ Dash Till Puff ]
02-10-2016, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Pixelationus } View Post
How the f**k do you people do it...
There are instructions that you have to memorize in order to solve a rubriks cube. Meffert Cubes don't have instructions, so you just have to be a master at solving puzzles in order to solve a Meffert Cube

I'm able to solve a Meffert Gearshift cube It's probably a good cube to start with if you want to solve Meffert Cubes.

Dat mirror cube tho...

Last edited by Noobriks Cube; 02-10-2016 at 04:31 PM.
02-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThomas26 View Post
At my school we have some freshmen that are into cubing and one just left behind a perfectly good stickerless 3x3...
I wonder why it was stickerless...wait, were the colours painted on?

Last edited by Noobriks Cube; 02-11-2016 at 05:38 PM.
02-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobriks Cube View Post
There are instructions that you have to memorize in order to solve a rubriks cube. Meffert Cubes don't have instructions, so you just have to be a master at solving puzzles in order to solve a Meffert Cube

I'm able to solve a Meffert Gearshift cube It's probably a good cube to start with if you want to solve Meffert Cubes.

Dat mirror cube tho...
I don't get it.

{ Pixelationus }

Follows: [ Geometry Dash ][ Terraria ][ Dub Dash ][ Dash Till Puff ]
02-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Pixelationus } View Post
I don't get it.
Yeah, you just gotta practice a lot, memorize the pattern (which is shown on the instructions), and then you can show-off your skills to other people

02-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Wtf is a rubrik's cube?

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.