★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How's the connection?

02-17-2016, 06:30 AM
How's the connection?

I have been playing Hearthstone lately but eventually I deleted it from my phone becase the connection was just horrible, this really worries me about this game.
So, people who are playing this game, are there any concerns regarding the connection?
02-19-2016, 02:39 PM
I've had no connection issues. I also don't have connection issues with Hearthstone on a good WiFi connection.
03-24-2016, 04:06 PM
Yeah. It's driving me mad.

I just lost four games in a row because of it - and then the one I won after that was obviously one where my opponent had the same problem.

I really hope they fix this soon so we can go back to games where playing well makes you win rather than the luck of not getting disconnected.
03-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Been playing from the start of beta and never had one connection problem. I have maybe had 2-3 opponents possible have though or they just rage quit.
09-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Sometimes the connection is bad that it keeps on disconnecting I wonder if this is a server issue or just my internet connection. But when I tried to play this using a hotel wifi I was able to play it smoothly without any single disconnection. If I could not play this game smoothly with my mobile connection I would delete this one.