★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Clash Royale makes you lose

05-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Clash Royale makes you lose

This game is the most unfair game i have ever played. I'm 100% sure that it has some sort of way of making you lose by an algorithm that puts you against player that have a deck which combinations make you lose the most.

I had 1950 trophies, I upgraded my Mirror to level 2, ice to level 2, bomb tower to level 6 and gigant to level 5 and I lost like 10 matches in a row. All the player playing against me had the same similar deck, and i don't think it was a coincidence.

I uninstalled the game and won't be playing it anymore.
05-12-2016, 04:49 AM
Yeah bro, i did like you 1986 -> 1650tr :/
05-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Fosho, I think they intentionally pair you with armies that are stronger than your team I had 3 fights in a row that had the same setup that beat me to a pulp...
05-13-2016, 02:56 PM
For you to lose, someone else had to win.

So what do they gain to focus on you?

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Live A Synchronous Multiplayer Gameshow in a Phone!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!
05-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackharon View Post
For you to lose, someone else had to win.

So what do they gain to focus on you?
IF they do it (and that's a big if) then it'll be because they've done huge amounts of research into what amount of winning and losing keeps people playing and encourages them to spend more money.

It's possible (pure speculation) that they've found that people feel more motivated by winning a bunch of matches than losing a bunch of matches than they do by alternating back and forth. They have this sort of thing down to a science.