★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Revised TeamTA Megacollab

03-16-2017, 09:12 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2015
Location: :)
Posts: 1,564
Revised TeamTA Megacollab

current parts: (new parts can be added)

1) 0:00 - 0:13 - UltraDude
2) 0:13 - 0:19 - Enexys
2.5) 0:19 - 0:25 - [Someone built here named wishy]
3) 0:25 - 0:37 - Plasmatic
4) 0:37 - 0:51 - Edenharley
5) 0:51 - 0:57 - GMDBluetoad
6) 0:58 - 1:17 - BlitzGD [I think]
7) 1:17 - 1:32 - RenderS
8) 1:32 - 1:45 - zab100
~) 1:45 - 1:55 - (available)
9) 1:55 - 2:27 - Kronos
~) 2:27 - 3:51 - (Available)
~10) 3:51 - 4:04 - CreativeGuy
~) 4:04 - 4:20 - (Available)
~11) 4:20 ~ 4:35 - NoobriksCube
~) 4:35 - End - (available)

To request a part, it must be 15 seconds or less and must be at a transition in the song.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/584253

The way that this will work is that once you get a part, you will create that part on your account. Once the part is finished, you will upload it and give me the password. I will copy it into the level. It should be about 8*

I may let people do two parts if there are not enough people.

Anyone can join

I know RubRub's address | I also know Bluetoad's address | And GabbeSebbe01
youtube: youtube.com/zainb
A.K.A creep100
gdprofiles.com/zab100

Last edited by zab100; 04-02-2017 at 11:34 AM.
03-16-2017, 11:49 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zab100 View Post
current parts: (new parts can be added)

1) 0:00 - 0:13 - UltraDude
2) 0:13 - 0:19 - Enexys
2.5) 0:19 - 0:25 - (Vacant)
3) 0:25 - 0:37 - Plasmatic
4) 0:37 - 0:51 - Edenharley
5) 0:51 - 1:04 - BlitzGD [I think]
6) 1:04 - 1:17 - GMDBluetoad
7) 1:17 - 1:32 - RenderS
8) 1:32 - 1:45 - zab100

To request a part, it must be 15 seconds or less and must be at a transition in the song.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/584255

The way that this will work is that once you get a part, you will create that part on your account. Once the part is finished, you will upload it and give me the password. I will copy it into the level. It should be about 8*

I may let people do two parts if there are not enough people.

Anyone can join
Ok I know how Collabs usually work... but when you say copy do you actually mean just copy the part that we do and put it in a main level? Or just copy the whole level including the part the usual way?

03-17-2017, 05:16 AM
#3
Joined: Apr 2016
Location: Wherever you aren't.
Posts: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by zab100 View Post
current parts: (new parts can be added)

1) 0:00 - 0:13 - UltraDude
2) 0:13 - 0:19 - Enexys
2.5) 0:19 - 0:25 - (Vacant)
3) 0:25 - 0:37 - Plasmatic
4) 0:37 - 0:51 - Edenharley
5) 0:51 - 1:04 - BlitzGD [I think]
6) 1:04 - 1:17 - GMDBluetoad
7) 1:17 - 1:32 - RenderS
8) 1:32 - 1:45 - zab100

To request a part, it must be 15 seconds or less and must be at a transition in the song.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/584255

The way that this will work is that once you get a part, you will create that part on your account. Once the part is finished, you will upload it and give me the password. I will copy it into the level. It should be about 8*

I may let people do two parts if there are not enough people.

Anyone can join
Could I have my original part? (3:51-4:04) Or is it too late in the song?

Why are you even reading this? Well, while you're here, check out my level: 31864380
http://bit.ly/2nuDNgr I got 200 Subscribers!
http://gdforum.freeforums.net/thread...y-editor-guide
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CreativeGuyOfficial
03-17-2017, 10:06 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2015
Location: :)
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzGD View Post
Ok I know how Collabs usually work... but when you say copy do you actually mean just copy the part that we do and put it in a main level? Or just copy the whole level including the part the usual way?
So you make your part in the editor at the time you have and then upload it. I will then take that with an object hack and put it in the main level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD CreativeGuy View Post
Could I have my original part? (3:51-4:04) Or is it too late in the song?
Go ahead

I know RubRub's address | I also know Bluetoad's address | And GabbeSebbe01
youtube: youtube.com/zainb
A.K.A creep100
gdprofiles.com/zab100
03-17-2017, 02:01 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll scram for a bit or a while.
Posts: 2,566
Send a message via Skype™ to Noobriks Cube
Quote:
Originally Posted by zab100 View Post
current parts: (new parts can be added)

1) 0:00 - 0:13 - UltraDude
2) 0:13 - 0:19 - Enexys
2.5) 0:19 - 0:25 - (Vacant)
3) 0:25 - 0:37 - Plasmatic
4) 0:37 - 0:51 - Edenharley
5) 0:51 - 1:04 - BlitzGD [I think]
6) 1:04 - 1:17 - GMDBluetoad
7) 1:17 - 1:32 - RenderS
8) 1:32 - 1:45 - zab100
~9) 3:51 - 4:04 - CreativeGuy

To request a part, it must be 15 seconds or less and must be at a transition in the song.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/584255

The way that this will work is that once you get a part, you will create that part on your account. Once the part is finished, you will upload it and give me the password. I will copy it into the level. It should be about 8*

I may let people do two parts if there are not enough people.

Anyone can join
I'd like my original part back plis (it starts at 4:20 but Idk where it ends but I have the layout of my part complete so it doesn't matter). Thanks.


EDIT: If no one else joins, then we should allow people to go again.

GD user: MagmeticForce. Fact 'bout me: I will develop games hopefully soon. Follow me on Twitch!|The "Rubriks" Cube thread. AKA Wapyver (combo of Waluigi, Papyrus, and Silver).My Avatar Up Close
03-17-2017, 03:02 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2015
Location: :)
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobriks Cube View Post
I'd like my original part back plis (it starts at 4:20 but Idk where it ends but I have the layout of my part complete so it doesn't matter). Thanks.


EDIT: If no one else joins, then we should allow people to go again.
Already said that in the original post

I know RubRub's address | I also know Bluetoad's address | And GabbeSebbe01
youtube: youtube.com/zainb
A.K.A creep100
gdprofiles.com/zab100
03-17-2017, 06:32 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zab100 View Post
So you make your part in the editor at the time you have and then upload it. I will then take that with an object hack and put it in the main level
0. So with triggers you will just use build helper then?

1. What's the theme?
03-17-2017, 08:58 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2015
Location: :)
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzGD View Post
0. So with triggers you will just use build helper then?

1. What's the theme?
Yes, build helper.

Apparently no theme from the original collab, so it will probably look ugly, but it does not look bad right now

I know RubRub's address | I also know Bluetoad's address | And GabbeSebbe01
youtube: youtube.com/zainb
A.K.A creep100
gdprofiles.com/zab100
03-17-2017, 09:12 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zab100 View Post
Yes, build helper.

Apparently no theme from the original collab, so it will probably look ugly, but it does not look bad right now
Ok. 2 more questions.

1. What background?

1.5. What ground?

2. Can I put a coin?

69. I've been using pulse triggers to make life easier so you can just build helper it... but how could you normally do the colors without using one that somebody else used?



EDIT: after this somebody please build a collab with the song instrex - regeneration

Last edited by BlitzGD; 03-17-2017 at 09:16 PM.
03-17-2017, 09:33 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2015
Location: :)
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzGD View Post
Ok. 2 more questions.

1. What background?

1.5. What ground?

2. Can I put a coin?

69. I've been using pulse triggers to make life easier so you can just build helper it... but how could you normally do the colors without using one that somebody else used?



EDIT: after this somebody please build a collab with the song instrex - regeneration
I will have to check (can't do it now) for the background and ground, but for the colors, put them in triggers instead of the level settings.

Background: 2nd row, third background (gradient)
Ground: 2nd row, first ground (arcade styled)
no coin

also don't start building yet. i need to figure something out. your part might be moved over a few seconds

I know RubRub's address | I also know Bluetoad's address | And GabbeSebbe01
youtube: youtube.com/zainb
A.K.A creep100
gdprofiles.com/zab100

Last edited by zab100; 03-17-2017 at 09:49 PM.