[FREE] Temple Run on steroids, that’s OCTAGON - out on Android today

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by FlowStudioGames, Sep 17, 2014.

1. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Hey guys, after a successful launch of Octagon for iOS which reached over 400 000 downloads and got 1000 reviews with an average of 4.5 stars, we’re finally launching the game on Android!

Octagon is a cousin to such hits like "Super Hexagon" and "Unpossible". The game is fast paced, intensely challenging and unexpectedly beautiful with its colorful yet minimalist graphics. iMore called the game "Temple Run on steroids" and AppsScout called it a "Horribly addictive game". Watch a fan video which shows how crazy players can get about Octagon: https://everyplay.com/videos/5182118 [1 min gameplay]

Download Octagon for free

Have fun and please don't crush your phone when you fail to often :)
    Petr&Lukas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Congrats On Release On Android.I remember buying this app a while back on my iPhone and I had a hard time even beating the third Level.I think the Temple Run on Steroids Term applies perfectly on this game.Hoping for your success on android and on iOS.

Off Topic : My First Post After A Long Year Hiatus.Feels Good :D

3. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Thanks, nice to hear such encouraging words! Feel free to share info about Android version in your "circles" :)

4. deenamathew

deenamathew Member

Sep 17, 2014
    This is a nice game.

5. FlowStudioGames

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    FREE PC version available

Guys, we have a FREE Windows desktop version available! Download it at www.octagongame.com. No in-apps, no bullshits, pure gameplay as on the Mac and iOS.