Pocket Frog help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pocketfrogger7, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Pocketfrogger7

Pocketfrogger7 New Member

Mar 5, 2011
    I made the mistake of time traveling. it was fun while it lasted but I'd rather my ipod not say its jan 1 2038 forever. But if I turn it back all my frogs are eggs for years and everything in my mailbox needs like a million stamps. So wondering my...if I sell all my frogs and empty my mailbox, would I be able to turn my time back then? Like a starting over point...and could build my frogs back? That sounds better than starting over completely since i've almost done all of the awards. Let me know what you think! I'm really hoping this will work! :)

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    The problem you will have is that you will miss any time related specials that are built into the time clock of the game. For instance, around Halloween was a special frog called a Lanterna that was released on a particular day. The game automatically checks every four hours for new promos like that. If you are that far in the future then you will never get the promos since it will have already checked for any promos in 2038 and any in 2011 it will be tricked into thinking it already received.

My advice is to cut your losses and learn from this and just delete pocket frogs and start over. There really isn't any other way to keep the game clean once you time travel.