★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bezircle (by Ayopa Games) launching Wed, April 30

04-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Hi guys!

Let me introduce myself too:

I'm Hendrik Visser and as the artist of 'Ludomotion' I have been mainly concerned with making all the art assets for the game and creating promotional material, trying to give the game an interesting atmosphere. I collaborate, among others, with the awesome Stephan and the lovely Javier, who introduced themselves here already. I'll be glad to answer questions.
04-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Can you play in random arenas against the computer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghuyajil View Post
Absolutely!
Our main leaderboard game mode, Bezircus, will infinitely generate new arena's, where you score points toward a total as long as you keep winning.
In fact, our advanced procedural content generation techniques, guarantee that every arena will be very much different, but always balanced and fun.
You can of course also create an multiplayer arena with 1 player (yourself) and 3 AI players.
04-29-2014, 01:15 PM
I really love the art! (Well done! Haha)

It gives me a Spore cell stage/Tentacle Wars
04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
ipod 4g support?

will it play on ipod 4G?
04-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCoghlan View Post
Thanks JCho133! It genuinely was one of the most appealing/addictive games we could think of as soon as we saw it last year, so we are really happy it is about to release! Online multiplayer has been a hot topic of discussion with the developer Ludomotion - if anyone can do it those guys can! Nothing confirmed yet but we will keep you posted. Ludomotion will be on here later to answer questions and give opinion so feel free to ask anything about the game and they will do their best to answer!
This game is really good. I am impressed.

Congrats.