★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chinese publisher

06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
back with an update:

We were recently contacted by iplayjoy again, only this time everything went smoothly.
After a few emails (this time replies were within a few hours) they sent us the contract.

Last edited by MGP Studios; 06-16-2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: contract signed-Confidentiality clause
06-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Any updates about this publisher? Is it going well?

06-22-2015, 07:30 AM
Unfortunately, due to signing the contract-confidentiality clause- I can't say much...yet. Will let you know, once things clear up and go official.
06-22-2015, 08:35 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to 1stSPIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGP Studios View Post
back with an update:

We were recently contacted by iplayjoy again, only this time everything went smoothly.
After a few emails (this time replies were within a few hours) they sent us the contract.
Keep us posted. I have not gone to meet them yet but will consider it if you have a positive result. Nothing like meeting face to face
06-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Has anyone had experience working with Letang Inc? I've been contacted by them in addition to a few others but talks never really get anywhere. Everytime I inquire about more information they stop responding.
06-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uriweru View Post
Has anyone had experience working with Letang Inc? I've been contacted by them in addition to a few others but talks never really get anywhere. Everytime I inquire about more information they stop responding.
Ask them to provide you with a copy of some data from Tencents to support what they say along with a copy of an email which Tencents sends out every month which is followed by a deposit into a Chinese bank.
06-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stSPIN View Post
Ask them to provide you with a copy of some data from Tencents to support what they say along with a copy of an email which Tencents sends out every month which is followed by a deposit into a Chinese bank.
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
06-24-2015, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uriweru View Post
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Because of all of the uncertainty dealing with Chinese publishers and our team's past experience with a publisher who is also a friend of a few members of the team and our reluctance of making any other deals with Chinese publishers we are going it alone.
and we live in China
07-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Is there any good ads network ,such as Pingstart.com???

PingStart—A leading global mobile monetization platform.💩
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGTiROkU--o

Revenue: CPI
Payment: Net30
PingStart partners with many apps worldwide, such as Lipix_gift_box, trustlook, maxthon, Solo Launcher, Baidu, etc achieving excellent global coverage.
According💩to💩our💩statistics,💩the💩revenue💩generated 💩in💩PingStart💩platform💩is💩50%💩higher💩than💩other💩mo netization💩platforms.
If💩you💩want💩to💩try💩monetization💩and💩make💩more💩mone y💩with💩your💩APP,💩we💩look💩forward💩to💩hearing💩from💩y ou💩and💩we💩welcome💩any💩your💩ideas.
Please contact Pingstart via Skype: finedao for more information.

Ms.Fine
Publisher Relations Director
Email:💩fine@pingstart.com
Company website:💩http://www.pingstart.com/
07-28-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi all, just wanted to share our my experience with both iPlayJoy and Letang.

iPlayJoy- the original person in charge of our game was Serena too, but she left her job and then it was passed to Monica and then to Sunqi... who has now left the job and not done any handover. We had arranged for the money earned (a little more than 1000USD over a year) and have waited for months since. They explained that they were waiting for the app stores to pay them, which takes a long while, and well, it's been 3 months. Still no news. I emailed the company directly and there was no reply. I guess we are not getting the money back.

Letang> we removed IAP and made a Letang version that only showed ads to get around the billing system problems in the regions they claimed to be strong in. Anyway, it made the game really spammy which we didn't like. We split ad networks with Letang (they took the revenue from certain networks and we took it from some others directly). Traffic is okay but revenue isn't great. Not worth the effort of integrating the SDKs, changing the logo, and working around the original monetisation.

By the way, I signed up for an account just to reply to this thread because I don't want fellow developers fall for their scam like we did. Can't help it if my profile doesn't look too credible cos it's so new.