★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-28-2015, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Shaun can you help me I'm stuck, I'm like at a bay and I go out and the king makes me try the alchemy pot for the first time and the. Where do I go from there? I lost my save becusss I remember going forward to another city with a bar and meeting Angelo? Or some thing like that? And I'm level 14 hero is that high enough?
Hmm. Use the party chat to see what your party members tell you, that should put you back on the right path. It does sound like you should be going to Simpleton and Maella Abbey, though. Head south out of Peregrine Quay and follow the road. You'll reach the Abbey first, but you need to go on to Simpleton and meet Angelo beforehand to get anything done at the Abbey.
01-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Shaun can you help me I'm stuck, I'm like at a bay and I go out and the king makes me try the alchemy pot for the first time and the. Where do I go from there? I lost my save becusss I remember going forward to another city with a bar and meeting Angelo? Or some thing like that? And I'm level 14 hero is that high enough?
You go to Maella Abbey but they won't let you in. So you move forward to a closeby town called Simpleton. There you meet Angelo. He will give you his ring. With this ring, go back to Maella Abbey to find out it's bad timing.
From there you have to find the secret passage to the Abbey. Move along the river to find it. A restless armor is guarding the way, just South of the Abbey.

That's how I remember it.
01-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
I don't recall if they changed it or not, but originally, the more you sell one particular item, the lower it sells for. Either way, they have an NPC suggest making money that way, so don't feel like you're cheating the system by doing it.
Sounds good, thanks.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)