iPad THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i 2012 (by SNK PLAYMORE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kerberospkg, May 2, 2012.

1. Grajulman

Grajulman Active Member

Feb 27, 2012
    RQs here too!!! :eek:, what thhhhhhhhha.....

2. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    I don't even know my rank in this lol. I have that update Battle Record off though, so that could be a problem for me.

Getting a bit better in this tho. Not perfect, not decent, but okay overall.

3. kof

kof Member

May 4, 2012
    Thanks Vices for your details analysis. i love your sexy Mai but it seems like u high jump a little bit much in her and i could predict it and do my uppercut

4. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Same here, gradually improving. I wish there was a way to watch others replays though. Replays in Volt alone allowed me to improve my game and get a better understanding of how to approach certain situations or how to understand a character. I'm really struggling without it.

It doesn't help that youtube doesn't have many gameplay videos of my characters either. But I will adjust eventually, I will be decent enough to play online confidently.

5. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    You've definitely gotten better! I got my shit pushed in when we played last night and we've normally been pretty evenly matched up utility now.

I've been going though all the teams trying to settle on a third character though and working on combos for Terry and Ralf so next time I'll be a little more competitive. ;)

I rearly hope the online community for this game grows more so we can not only have more competition but so that SNKP will see it as worthwhile to add upgrades like that. They seem to have taken a lot of cues from how Capcom has handled Volt so I'm hoping some of those improvements like the Battle net will come to KoF too.

6. TenOnez

Dec 10, 2011
    Thanks!

I also hope the online for this game gets better. Even though I paid full $6.99 for this, this game needs a sale to pull in some more players. I'd love to see more people playing this. SNKP did the online right! You can see the connection BEFORE the match and choose yourself! You can't complain about having a laggy match, sometimes, because you've seen the connection prior to the character select screen.

Did an amazing comeback just now too. Played against someone with Daimon, Benimaru, and Kyo and his Daimon just wrecked my first two characters. He did this grab loop and it was hard to get out of, something I have to figure out but just jumping got me out of the way. So, it was 1 vs 3. My Andy vs his whole team. I came back and won. Then we got disconnected before the next one started.

7. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Docta Mario, have you tried K? I dont use him personally im garbage with him, but he has some pretty nice moves, he does have a sucky dp, but he does have pretty good zoning.

Aganst Ralf Players though, Mai is definitely beast, her speed is usually too much for those big guys, which makes some Daimon players resort to ground smash... which once I duck its a hard to punish, but still punishable move lol. Even if its throw a fan, and then rush in, that fan will either hit, or they guard, but it stops them from being able to air throw.

8. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    #488 Hikarumage, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    just bought street fighter x tekken PC version.

man i seriously don't like this game street fighter x tekken at all :(

wow, spend afew hours for training now i can't find anyone play onine, I don't swear, but how fuking retard is this!!

9. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    I definitely like the fact that you can see your opponent's connection before you play. I wish Volt would do that somehow. I had some guy last night that I played Ranked with and he was AFK so I just stood there and beat him like a punching bag and practiced my combos. It was hilarious! xD

And that's an amazing comeback! Did you save the replay?

Actually K' was in my team originally. I like him but he feels limited to me somehow. I dunno. I was messing with Kim yesterday and I really like him and Kula so far. But K's fun too. It's kinda fun just messing with the various teams and checking them out.

Raiden's kinda fun too. I might put together a couple fun teams like Daimon, Raiden, and Maxima or something like that just for the giggles and the shits.

10. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I would love if you required a maximum ping to be able to play online. I always wonder; don't the people with crappy Internet realise all their games have bad connection?

11. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    I'm sure they do. But they probably don't care.

And I'm sure if there was a max ping thing, you'd get people claiming discrimination for not being able to play online because they don't have a sterling connection.

12. TenOnez

Dec 10, 2011
    Yep, I saved it! :D

13. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    i truly despise maxima

14. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    I would hate you for having Raiden and Daimon and Maxima in one team... lmao, those are my three weak characters against... the scrubbiest Daimon can eat my Kyo alive, thats why I now have Mai in my bunch, shes so small and nimble I can get past those grabs, plus she can full screen punish a ground smash... and im not even gonna talk about those douchebags Raiden and Maxima lol

15. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    I got to 5Kbp in SFXT on PS3 in a week. Literally, 7 days. I traded that crap for UMVC3 for Vita... best decision ever.

16. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    #496 Hikarumage, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    was actually something wrong with my windows live account, now i can find some players, but this game is just so hard for me, cause it's all tekken style not much street fighter or KOF style at all, getting smashed pretty bad but I pick up some strategy and combos after 10 hours playing lol. using Ryu and Ken most fomiliar characters.

I put my Icon as:"too predictable" put the comment say:" nothing else to say to you" LOL

one thing I hate is: Rage quiters are everywhere in SF X Tekken, these people are just disgusting!!!!! they rage quit without getting any punishment, WTF is Capcom doing seriously!!!

17. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Mwah ha ha ha ha haaa! I may have just found my trolling team. ;-P

I have the hardest time doing combos online. The motions and such are so fidgety that I end up usually just playing footsies games and sneaking in pokes and trying to connect them with Supers. It's rough going so far. :confused:

18. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Tell me about it. So stupid.

19. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
  20. TenOnez

Dec 10, 2011
    So, after a hard fought match against someone online.

*Hits Rematch and waits a min*
    Me: "I can still fight!"
    Him: "Sorry"
    *Your opponent has chosen to end the battle*

Forever Alone...