Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-21-2014, 02:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Really nice game, I really enjoyed the slow mo bullet cam.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I personally think getting rid of all energy should cost between $1.99 - 3.99. That's the average I usually see. If it's any higher people won't really consider it unless it's some well known triple A game name.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I personally think getting rid of all energy should cost between $1.99 - 3.99. That's the average I usually see. If it's any higher people won't really consider it unless it's some well known triple A game name.
True, but for this one, i'd pay $10 to $15 (although $15 may be pushing it) to get rid of timers and the secondary currency.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:11 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
True, but for this one, i'd pay $10 to $15 (although $15 may be pushing it) to get rid of timers and the secondary currency.
You're quite generous. Though I'm still suffering side effects from that horrendous Sword & Poker freemium.. bleh.. I'm almost tempted to give them $5.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:53 AM

This game keeps on giving. Just opened second set of missions in new area and the graphics are really nice again. I just play till energy runs out then play another game until it comes back. Don't mind the learning patterns it's normal for some games and means I don't have to use addons. It's free and it's a good sniper game with zombies. It's way better than Dino hunter which was really dull. The zombies move albeit rather slowly, the dinos just stood still!
Old 09-15-2014, 05:41 PM

I have been playing this game for quite some time and have enjoyed the chalenge but I am not all that happy that they seem to be into the all mighty dollar as much as they are even though I can understand it. My BIGGEST issue is extreme mode that happens after dead port super zombie 4 and now I cannot make money any more. Also if someone can figure out dead port 6 I would love to know how to protect a human inside a backwards container. Also would be nice if I could link Facebook for the dogs...

Last edited by renogaw; 09-15-2014 at 05:44 PM..