Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 05:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfStreet Studios View Post
WE DID NOT BLOCK YOU.. Our profile was temporarily suspended on twitter for mass favoriting tweets. We went over the limit of favorites. As for your prize... we do have an update here on this page.
Lol. Okay. If you said so..

Quote:
We never stated we sent the prize.

Please read update for more information. Thank you.
Too bad that I didn't save a screenshot of our conversation on twitter before you blocked me that you guys told me that my prize has already been sent and the tracking number was PM'd to me here on Toucharcade. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
This smells fishy to me, iANiMeX I hope this doesn't sour you on TouchArcade. We don't have any control over the way developers handle their contests.
No problem. Been in a few contest like this. Toucharcade will always be the best site for me for iOS gaming news source. Thanks.

Quote:
We have reason to believe he exploited the bug within the game to win $1k.. That's scummy of us, or him? C'mon now.. he tried to cheat his way to $1k. We understand you're trying to stand up for you buddy, but look at it form our perspective too. This isn't easy for us. This guy almost got his prize before we discovered the exploit he used. We have since patched it and released the update.

Instead of exploiting it, why not tell us about it? We'd hold off the contest till we update and fix it, then re-release it. In our minds, we're not the "scummy" ones. We are not going to be taken advantage.

Thank you
Quote:
I understand we are the "Darth Vader" of this forum, because AniMeX is your guys buddy. But we are also just developers too ourselves, and when we're being taken advantage of, why award something that isn't deserved? We are not the villains here people. All our other contests are valid. This one was too, till our discovery of the bug. We know how this looks, and we're sorry.

Thank you
Okay, no problem for me if my win got forfeited. I will believe whatever you say for now. But please, make your other contest real like the review contest. That way, we will at least regain your trust here in toucharcade. No lost for me. Only lost an hour of my life achieving that score though.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:41 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Lol. Okay. If you said so..

Too bad that I didn't save a screenshot of our conversation on twitter before you blocked me that you guys told me that my prize has already been sent and the tracking number was PM'd to me here on Toucharcade. My bad.

No problem. Been in a few contest like this. Toucharcade will always be the best site for me for iOS gaming news source. Thanks.

Okay, no problem for me if my win got forfeited. I will believe whatever you say for now. But please, make your other contest real like the review contest. That way, we will at least regain your trust here in toucharcade. No lost for me. Only lost an hour of my life achieving that score though.
Yeah it doesn't take long to cheat. No wonder you like the high score contests.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda101 View Post
Yeah it doesn't take long to cheat. No wonder you like the high score contests.
I guess everyone that I competed here in toucharcade also cheated? Right?
Old 04-17-2014, 06:04 PM
TouchArcade Janitor
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

If nothing else, these bozos are making us redo our contest rules around here so hopefully this won't happen again. Did anyone really expect them to pay out $1,000 cash? I mean that is sort of unheard of.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:07 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I didn't but you never know? They could be old money or oil money etc. sorry animax. That sucks dude. I deleted my reviews of their game, I don't want any part of them

Closed Thread