Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-14-2014, 11:22 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

i also deleted at lvl 18. i had anything on the map from lvl 20 to 28 and i couldnt touch them as they all figured a right base design by that time. it just becomes frustrating and there was not really anything in sight (rewarding features) to keep me going.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Since you can only build/upgrade one building at a time, I think this game should have a gameplay reward mechanic like in infinity blade 2 and 3. In those games you can put herbs and jewels in the 'oven' and you can upgrade maxed out weapons and all three have real world timers on them. But every time you actually complete a stage with Isa or Siris 9 hours advance off the herb/jewel/blacksmith timers.

Would be cool if the more you engaged npcs and other players, each time you did a little bit of time was sliced off your upgrade/construction timers. Would definitely encourage active gameplay.
Old 05-21-2014, 01:02 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I was not aware that adding Gamecenter friends was possible in the game.

Had been playing this game every day since it came out, till last week. Then I suddenly stopped altogether. Basically what happened was that I could no longer gather and retain the resources needed to upgrade my base to the next level, without getting robbed overnight.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye67 View Post
I was not aware that adding Gamecenter friends was possible in the game.

Had been playing this game every day since it came out, till last week. Then I suddenly stopped altogether. Basically what happened was that I could no longer gather and retain the resources needed to upgrade my base to the next level, without getting robbed overnight.
The best time to get resources is from dr terror events every Wednesday and Saturday, if you've unlocked them. Your matchmaking score should drop after some inactivity so you may not get robbed as often. Also don't upgrade the radar as this will attract higher ranked opponents.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmmta View Post
The best time to get resources is from dr terror events every Wednesday and Saturday, if you've unlocked them. Your matchmaking score should drop after some inactivity so you may not get robbed as often. Also don't upgrade the radar as this will attract higher ranked opponents.
I just reopened the app. And yes it does seem like the attacks stopped after the first few days (replays not available). At one point I had full amounts of iron, rock and gold. But was way short of the required 190k wood needed for HQ lvl 11.

Just did Dr terror rounds 1-3. Never been able to do beat the 4th.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just wanted to say hi to my fellow TA Boomers
Old 10-23-2014, 05:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Since they just did a big update that allows groups to attack large bases I started the Boom Beach equivalent of a TA clan. Join here if interested...
#9PGU9L

Last edited by Gamer1st; 10-23-2014 at 05:07 AM..
Old 10-26-2014, 02:45 PM

Actually the update is terrible. They introduced taskteams only to slip in something they knew would not be welcomed with open arms.

You now have a very low max of enemies on your map. What means is that it will take a huge amount of time to gain resources. Also, you are likely to end up with a small group of enemies that are too difficult for you to beat. In both cases, they hope you buy more diamonds.
To participate in taskgroups you need intel, which can only be gained by attacking. But if you cant win, you wont get intel(again you need diamonds).
You will get robbed more because people need you off their map. So again you end up with less resources.

To top that: you now get far less diamonds in random chests(or rather you get less chests).

The only other way is to beat dr terror twice a week.....but Supercell thought of that too!!! They made dr terror way more difficult. Its now not only tougher with advanced weapons of high level, but also uses statues to boost defense and offense.

All in all: they didnt just raise their paywall, but they made it so big and high that you cant even see the sky anymore.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to makitango Send a message via Skype™ to makitango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1st View Post
Since they just did a big update that allows groups to attack large bases I started the Boom Beach equivalent of a TA clan. Join here if interested...
#9PGU9L
How can I join? It seems full with 5/5 members, yet other clans seem to have 50 slots. Is there a reason why?