anyone use secondary batteries because of games?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by biber, Nov 6, 2013.

1. biber

biber New Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Hi, I currently have Lumia 820 as my basic phone and i use a lot of data on it ( including games)and, of course, fast drainage become behoove. Battery always gets eaten up every midday, so i am thinking about getting some extra batteries, but not sure if it might bad for my phone? Any advice will be welcomed!

2. mokuchi

mokuchi New Member

Nov 16, 2013
    No i dont think it will damage, satisfied with my mpj, just every time put in another battery, i would wait like 1 min after unplug battery.

3. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'm a strong believer in buying a new battery whenever I feel the original isn't quite where it should be at that point I look for a good replacement and if possible a mugen extended battery and make the original my spare.

Don't have one at the minute though as my current phones only about a week old, can't see it damaging your phone though unless your buying poor quality replacements, if possible buy original or so far I've had good luck with the Mugen brand.

4. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I might get a juice pack which is a 2-in-1 iPhone case + battery. I'll then have 200% power supply :)

5. Yes, try googling Anker battery on Amazon.

They work great for my ipad and iphone.

6. dhinbv

dhinbv New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Using one same as OP and the bulk is unnoticeable because I'm accustomed to it now.

7. Just bought two more batteries and a charger for my note 3. With 3 batteries, it should last a whole day even with hardcore gaming. Android is much better than ios in that regard. And 5.7 inch screens, and sd cards. And working hdmi, not lightning junk.

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #8 7lilwhitewolf7, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    Tht sale iz still on. Yall try Groupon
    My nefew 7 neice like their Xmas presents alot

9. Piano

Piano New Member

Apr 14, 2014
    As a HD gamer,YES.

10. Glad I don't have to worry about ever charging my Note 3 with 3 batteries, never run out of juice and never have to be tethered.

Apple should consider a removeable battery option.

11. jyhjyh

jyhjyh Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Denmark
    Agree.
    Removeable battery option and option for MicroSD are why I use Android smartphones.

But I am very happy with my iPad 2 and iPad Mini 2.

12. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I have an s4 with a zero lemon battery and that thing will never die. I agree about having a removable battery and a micro sd slot. Apple will never do that because they won't be able to charge $100 for an extra 16GB of storage.