Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter + Ice Age (Free)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by backtothis, Oct 6, 2011.

1. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    In memory of Steve Jobs. They're probably the two best hunting games on the iOS, so get them if you don't have them.

Carnivores:Dinosaur Hunter Pro

Tatem Games
    The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival! Carn…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival! Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars! • Select from 7 huge 3D environments • Chose time of day (night vision on!) • Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills • Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar • Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe • Store your prey in real-size trophy room • Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets • Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’ To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia! There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming! The game is compatible with Fling controller. Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates: www.facebook.com/tatemgames www.twitter.com/tatemgames www.youtube.com/tatemgames Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
    Information
    Seller:Tatem Games
    Genre:Action, Simulation
    Release:Jun 12, 2010
    Updated:Mar 16, 2024
    Version:2.0
    Size:328.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (11)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal
    [/QUOTE]

Carnivores: Ice Age Pro

Tatem Games
    The most exciting hunting journey now takes you to Ice Age! The only game which lets you see cool meat-eating Ice Age c…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The most exciting hunting journey now takes you to Ice Age! The only game which lets you see cool meat-eating Ice Age creatures in action and challenge them for ultimate survival! Carnivores: Ice Age is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by Ice Age creatures like mammoths, smilodons and giant bears and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless Yeti hunter. All animals are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars! • Chose time of day (night vision on!) • Fill the area with animals to your liking and skills • Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar • Pick a weapon and hunt or take the camera and observe • Store your prey in real-size trophy room • Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets • Read tips and tricks for every animal in ‘Dinopedia’ • Upgrade to PRO with one-time purchase to access 5 huge 3D hunting areas To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia! More Ice Age creatures and more maps are coming! The game is compatible with Fling controller.
    Information
    Seller:Tatem Games
    Genre:Action, Simulation
    Release:Feb 07, 2011
    Updated:Mar 16, 2024
    Version:2.0
    Size:366.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal
    [/QUOTE]

2. BlindingLights

BlindingLights Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Yeah these games are awesome. I've already bought the first, I'm downloading the second for free now :D

And yeah, R.I.P. Steve Jobs :(

3. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    not my cup of tea but i will give it a try. thanks

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
  5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    My bad, haha. Didn't even bother looking at the thread since I didn't know who Tatem were.

6. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    ice age is free again