some one make me sick!write bad review(maybe)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by adot777, Jan 16, 2010.

1. adot777

adot777 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    #1 adot777, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
    the guy maybe hired by some competitor......

i find he had wrote more than 250 reviews. i dont understand why he give one star, and write a very bad, bad, bad review for a lots great games....

one star and bad review for great games(also include my game "Retro Fighter" featured by APPLE) include:

----------------------------

Pocket God

I Dig It Expeditions

COMMAND & CONQUER RED ALEART FREE

Asphalt 5

Asphalt 4: Elite Racing

Siberian Strike

Star Defense preInude

Eliminate Pro

MazeFinger Plus

Topple

A Quest Of Knights Onrush

All 61 Games Free

Retro Fighter Lite

more you can find his review here

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewUsersUserReviews?userProfileId=42001908

2. #2 Tocarina, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
    It's cuz Tim Langdell now does reviews on the appstore. (jk)

3. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    I hate 1star reviews when its their fault for not reading the description of the app lol..

Like for example:

- in monopoly, he rated 1star for noone being online at multiplayer, wtf? Read the description!!! The multiplayer is for LOCAL network ... Retard..

- in MW2, theres a people rated 1star for ripoff saying "its not a game" .. In the description area on the very first line says its not a game, even on screen shots you can easily tell that its not a game.. But there are retarded people like that...

4. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    LOL! That made my day!

5. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I think the man is retarded, looking at all the games he killed. Maybe 3 stars at the least for a few of those, but some are really good. Only one I'd give one star is 61 games free because, well, it's ds effects. No matter how many games you put into a single app and give out for free, they'll never be any good. So that's the only one I can reason with.

As for the rest... well... he's an idiot.

6. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Can't check from phone but is it kijib? He's been doing that to crusade of destiny. He updates his one star review daily. His main beef right now is that he wants an animal sidekick.

7. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    No crap? What douchebaggery. I've been very drawn into Crusade Of Destiny and never thought it would last two days on my device until I actually played it. I think all things considered it's a 5 star game:)

8. adot777

adot777 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    yeah, definitely idiot