Just bought Espgaluda II but have a few questions.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TotallyImba, Jul 17, 2010.

1. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Firstly I would like to say that this game is absolutely incredible, it absolutely blows any shoot em up out there apart. However there are a few things I dont understand.

1) How many enemy bullets does it take to kill my ship? sometimes a single bullet will just go right through me and not kill me (not using shield), is there some sort of amount of damage you can take before you loose a life?

2) When you press the button to switch your fire mode, the green crystals start going down and the enemies which die start to give me a gold score, what is the difference between the 2 firing modes? ie what is the point in switching?

Thanks.

2. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    Agreed. I blew the game off because I figured it would be too hard for me but man is it great!

1) Its just one bullet. Its just the small ones have to hit you dead center to kill you. If they graze you nothing happens.

2) You get gold to increase your score basically.

3. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom

So basically you just build up green crystals then switch to the other mode to build up your score until you run out of green crystals and then switch back and repeat? is it best to save your crystals for boss fights?

Is there a shield energy bar? if so where is it located on the screen?