Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Racer 007 you are the go to guy for RR3 info without a doubt
Old 02-18-2013, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
Is there any point to buying the 2nd and 3rd cars in each tier?

I ask this because the way I have been playing is to buy the cheapest car in each tier, just to unlock it but as I get more TSM friends, I see that they seem to be winning with a maxed out 4th car. So, it appears, once you have unlocked a tier, buy the 4th car and then upgrade it to max. Are there any cases where the 2nd and 3rd car are better than the 4th?
Well i say yes but my exp maybe different from others, I found the BMV 1 Series was the only one that could catch people on Mount Panorama, for sheer gunt speed the Dodge Challenger would be the better choice on SliverStone while Forcus for me seemed the best choice taking on Suzuka Circuit in the Pure Stock Challenge, Still I brought Audi TT and it was getting floor wiped by the owners Porsche 911 how every remember untill you do Gold of which then you up against your own friends i find the game tends make it easier for you to win so you can process in the series, also in the case of the Audi TT as well as opening up the Everyday Heroes it also opened up the Prime Proudction MatchUp of which it was second Tier car. While the BMW1 series one i mention earlier opens up 8 Cyl Annihlation series but this time only a tier three car. So while the car may seem crap in one series it will be better in another.....
Old 02-18-2013, 05:17 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I am trying to get 100% on the first tier, I am at 95% and have about 4 cup events left which I cannot go better than 2nd place in the BMW 1 series.
Tough, some of the TSM cars are Hardcore.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I am trying to get 100% on the first tier, I am at 95% and have about 4 cup events left which I cannot go better than 2nd place in the BMW 1 series.
I only just managed this morning to do the Pure Stock Challenge this morning toi 100% worth it for the money and gold you get after all every bit counts towards them IAP only cars. I know i know some will say oh finished that group days ago it was a easy well good for you i had too much fun going back over some of the races i won gold in and taking on my TSM friends. Speaking of which maybe sometime tomorrow i upload some videos of me against some you and my skill or lack of skill at driving.....
Old 02-18-2013, 06:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Anyone else seeing higher tier cars in lower tier races, twice now in "Everyday Heroes" series there has been one Zonda ahead of the pack, yet Audi, BMW and Porsche is the car selection???
Old 02-18-2013, 06:38 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Gonna do the same now!
I have 4 tiers each at 94% so it's time to grind some money and buy the other cars in those tiers and go for 100% before i move on!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Are you fully upgraded? As a guy kindly suggested earlier, if the TSM races are too hardcore, switch off WiFi and restart the game. Then you go up against the computer bots which are much easier.

I can verify this works since I was playing the Indy speedway face-off and I kept on losing by 500m over two laps in my Porsche 911 4.0, with second level engine upgrades. Did the above and won first time round with the CPU, though it was pretty close.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane2007uk View Post
Anyone else seeing higher tier cars in lower tier races, twice now in "Everyday Heroes" series there has been one Zonda ahead of the pack, yet Audi, BMW and Porsche is the car selection???
How is that possible?
Havent seen it yet though.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Gonna do the same now!
I have 4 tiers each at 94% so it's time to grind some money and buy the other cars in those tiers and go for 100% before i move on!
Wow! I am 75% on I think 4 or 5 cups but I abandoned them case I just couldn't get past the Silverstone autocross. Once this is fixed I'll go 100% them. I'm over 90% on another two and shall finish these today, hopefully. Won the first championship yesterday.

The only sad part about doing this is lots of my money went towards upgrading the best car and buying the other cars in the series. Am broke with $200k in bank. But the good part is getting 100% will increase my gold count, which I need 120 of more for getting the Zonda R. That will be interesting!

Update: I think the reward for 100% especially in terms of money is kinda lame. The gold, that I can't complain about, cause that's what I'm after. And in case you are wondering, these rewards get higher by a bit as you make your way into higher championships.

Last edited by racer-007; 02-18-2013 at 06:46 AM..
Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane2007uk View Post
Really? Screen cap please. You might have been confused, it was a bug or it was an exploit by a group of hackers.