Old 05-23-2014, 10:38 PM
iPhone 5

Default Looks all right

turn base game, I am not so fan of turn base but i will give it a try
Old 05-24-2014, 10:00 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Quite a good impression so far (finished the first 8 stages), even that it's non-retina isn't much of a deal (iPad Air).
Tactics are quite good so far; mostly consisting of deciding which elements to use when and against what, timing of casting/recharging, and intelligent unit placement. Some planning ahead is very much recommended if I you want to have an easier time.

While our hero can cast spells as well, I find myself complete relying on my summons and keep him out of danger entirely.
The big factor here is that you lose HP when one of your summons dies (interesting mechanic, btw, I like that) . Which barely leaves you enough of a buffer to take more than 1 or 2 weak - moderate hits from a monster.
If his spells had a longer range it would be safer and more inviting to use them.
Range 4-5 might be a bit much, as it would keep you completely ouf of enemy spell range.
Range 3 I think is a good compromise: smaller change, and more limited effect (there are some spells with range 3, so,you can still get attacked) .

Which reminds me: Could you consider to show the enemy's spells/abilities to us as well during combat? E.g. in a floating window.

Like Mike32 said, an in-battle save would not only be welcome, but is an absolute neccessity.
I just lost all progress on an almost completed stage because I had to switch to something else. That is simply not player friendly.
Any chance you can add that, i3ap?

Also, the random rewards after each stage I find a bit of a negative. Not getting a reward at all, while the other slot that you didn't pick holds a nice item, takes away some enjoyment.
My suggestion: make a hidden random roll for loot, and present two or three choices to the player.

Money influx is a tad on the low side. So far, I pretty much have to choose where to spend my money carefully, and plan ahead to amass enough (e.g. "in 3 dungeons I will be level 10, save up for the new skill") .
This discourages experimenting with the other moneysinks (equipment and enhancing) ; which is always a bad thing in my book, as it makes part of the game less accessible and - as said - stifles trying things out.

Next, doubletap to confirm (in addition to the "OK" button) would be nice as alternative input method. Maybe toggleable, if it works as well, with the button being always active.

And an explanation of the fixed rewards per level I would appreciate as well, as it would make planning a bit easier. By this I mean e.g. a floating window when you tap/hold on the reward icon, that displays the details. Currently you only see the name and element.

Last for now, I really would like to see an elemental chart (which is strong/weak against what) in game. I think I have it figured out, but the game shouldn't hide this kind of information.
Thank you very much for your review and advice.

Your advice really helpful for me. I'll think about it and do my best for improve Farentia in next patch.

For this version you can see strength/weakness for each element in Summon page by tap each summon to show you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGNFC View Post
turn base game, I am not so fan of turn base but i will give it a try
Thank you for your interesting. hope you enjoy and have fun.

Last edited by i3apuShiZ; 05-24-2014 at 10:05 AM..
Old 05-29-2014, 05:05 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Next patch and new mode coming soon !!!
Old 07-12-2014, 05:05 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Farentia Patch 1.1.0 Uploaded and Waiting for review by App Store

What's new ?
- Add Auto-save system, you can continue your battle when game got closed.
- Remodel for Elite monsters.
- Improve some User interfaces.
- Fixed minor bugs.

Last edited by i3apuShiZ; 07-12-2014 at 05:10 AM..
Old 07-19-2014, 08:11 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Farentia Patch 1.1.0 Available now on App Store.

Hope you have fun.

If you have any comment or advice please don't hesitate to contact me.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hi gamer, we really appreciate your download and feedback.

New update coming soon

Are you ready for new mode?
Old 09-05-2014, 07:41 AM

No universal? :/
Old 09-07-2014, 01:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Yes it's not universal.