Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-28-2014, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Hey, thanks Andy...have you played it?

Edit:bought it and playing. Unfortunately, for me, I'm going to have to stop while I like the game and find it fun and challenging, the GC leaderboards and achievements don't seem to be active and I was really looking forward to them. I don't want to be part of the way through the game only to realize that whatever the problem is has been ironed out and I've missed achievements and or am submitting only a partial score. Any idea from 232 as to what the issue is?
Hey Rich, I'm the designer and developer behind Epic Eric. There are meant to be achievements in the game (apologies for those that hate achievements :/). I'll look into it now and will try to get back to you asap. Thanks for flagging!
Old 08-28-2014, 05:37 AM

Default Thank you!

Hey all, thanks for all the comments on Epic Eric, it's fantastic to hear your thoughts ! Please let me know if you have any question or problems and I'll do my best to answer asap.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232Neil View Post
Hey all, thanks for all the comments on Epic Eric, it's fantastic to hear your thoughts ! Please let me know if you have any question or problems and I'll do my best to answer asap.
Haha, don't worry. I'll do it...
Old 08-28-2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232Neil View Post
Hey Rich, I'm the designer and developer behind Epic Eric. There are meant to be achievements in the game (apologies for those that hate achievements :/). I'll look into it now and will try to get back to you asap. Thanks for flagging!
No problem Neil. The game is fantastic so far, I just want the achievements to synch up while playing, but it's not a big deal when they arrive to start over again as the game is really tons of fun
Old 08-28-2014, 09:23 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Just got all the stars! What a fantastic little game. Clearly alot of love has gone into this, as the presentation and execution are just spot-on. I really enjoyed the rube goldberg feel of the more complex levels and thoroughly look forward to more content and updates.

Some thoughts: You could really increase the challenge of the game by implementing some timer-based challenges, or by limiting the number of "touches" you can use.

Also, the "next level" button that appears at the after each round should really be on the far right, or left, rather than muddled in with settings or whatever.

Fantastic work all round guys. Well done.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:45 AM

Is the icon supposed to look so much like the Knight from the first Battleheart?
Old 08-29-2014, 07:09 PM

Nice little game, cool idea and good controls but man is it easy, if I can get 3 stars on each level then anyone can, hopefully the new levels will be more challenging. Dig it though
Old 09-05-2014, 12:25 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Yes, missing the leaderboards and achievements too. The AppStore says the game has it and I see who is playing, but no scores or achievements. Let's wait what 232Neil cooks up
Old 09-05-2014, 06:24 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I can't believe how long it took me (to find how) to get three stars on rookie level 12
Old 09-13-2014, 10:29 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Yes, missing the leaderboards and achievements too. The AppStore says the game has it and I see who is playing, but no scores or achievements. Let's wait what 232Neil cooks up
@232Neil, any update on this? Cheers!