Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-11-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin C View Post
I want to post a list of the most important changes that I am working to implement in the first update the game gets:

- improvements to all control schemes, but especially arrows and joystick on the iPad
- reduced difficulty for clean races
- support for iPod Touch 4 and iPad 1
- support for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus

Hopefully, the update will roll out just as the new iPhones start to become available.
Fantastic. Just being able to move the controls closer to the edge on the iPad would be great. They're probably ideal for the iPhone but are a bit of a stretch on the larger iPad. My hands are already excited (well that just sounds wrong)

Congrats on the review btw... If this does well at all maybe you can spring for some help on your next project ;-)
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM

Default Battle Riders - Price drop

I have to apologize for not posting in a while about the status of the game.

I have actually waited for Apple to approve and release the first update of the game (better controls, iPod 4 and iPad 1 support, minor adjustments).

But since this seems to take a lot longer than usual, I decided on another change for the time being. That is to change the price of the game to $0.99.

All my thanks to everyone that bought the game until now! I really appreciate all your support!
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin C View Post
I have to apologize for not posting in a while about the status of the game.

I have actually waited for Apple to approve and release the first update of the game (better controls, iPod 4 and iPad 1 support, minor adjustments).

But since this seems to take a lot longer than usual, I decided on another change for the time being. That is to change the price of the game to $0.99.

All my thanks to everyone that bought the game until now! I really appreciate all your support!
That sounds great. Are there ever gonna be multiplayer? And when will the new cars be coming in?
Old Today, 12:03 AM

I just bought it. 99 c and it feels like a game worth of 1.99$. I wish I could bought this game earlier.
Keep up the good work