Crusade Of Destiny Walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 25, 2009.

1. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    This thread is a walkthrough for the new RPG Crusade Of Destiny. Start with Quest 1, Find The Elder and please don't have three or more copies of the same quest. Two is borderline.

2. Xsoul

Xsoul New Member

Oct 30, 2009
    plz continue ? walkthrough?

3. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Besides u

Except for you noone else was interested and I do not want to write it for one person.

4. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Write it for two? I'm sure interested in a walkthrough :)

5. steezybreezy

steezybreezy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Do you know how to level up faster i am on level 20 and am trying to beat the second boss, the huge boulder guy but i am to weak.

6. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Do other quests or kill animals around your level, it worked for me.

7. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    This is an amazing walkthrough.....

8. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    This should go well.

9. Damien27619

Damien27619 New Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Do you know where in the Fire Valley the brother of the guy from the Snowy mountains is? And in the Fire Valley, how do you help the woman's dead husband?

I also don't know what the the light elf queen and dark elf king do in the Enchanted Forest... They just stand there, how do you make them do something?!

10. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    #10 CandyNJ66, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
    Can someone help me? When I go to the Queen's guard, he says I'm still too weak to help. My guy is level 9, Melee skill-10, Magic 13, Bow 9 and he has no armor.

He does have the Goblin quest to do, I assume this will make him stronger. Anything else he can do so the guard says yes to him finally?

This is a GREAT RPG, love it so far!

Edit: Nevermind My question was answered in the other section :)

11. Oob

Oob New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    How do I beat the queen spider?

I can only harm the queen spider a tiny bit. How do you beat her

12. thiagosalles

thiagosalles New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    What about the bags?

How can I get the last bag?
    I need more slots.

Thanks!

13. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    Spider, you need to wait until she's... Excreting more baby spiders and then hit her with the fire spell. That's the only time you can hit her I think. But you have to use spells or arrows on most of the bosses. Bummer... :(

And which one have you gotten? Did you go and pick the flowers for the lady in the first town? And besides that.... I think finding the sister or brother in the goblin cave is where the other's at.

Hope that helped! :D Great game though.

14. thiagosalles

thiagosalles New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I got one with the lady.
    I found the sister, but the other was not there.

Do you have an iChat account?
    If so, add me: [email protected]

Thank you!

15. loopzie418

loopzie418 New Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Stone boss

Can someone please tell me where the stone golem boss is vulnerable? I can't seem to find the sweet spot. Thanks

16. bill@3dgw.com

Aug 24, 2009
    He will throw 3 rounds of boulders at you and then he will pause. When he is paused you can target the center boulder in his midsection from the back and if your quick can get a couple spells in on him before he turns to you and starts his attack over.

17. aafzal2

aafzal2 New Member

Dec 18, 2009
    hi mate thank you for the walkthrough but i am very confused on to how to get gold to buy armor sword etc? can u help?

18. Fletch

Fletch Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    The Internet
    Hey aafzal2, welcome to the forums. This confused me at first too. It turns out you can sell all the various creature parts you pick up in shops, in exchange for gold. To do this walk into the shop, do not talk with the shop keeper, but touch the top left corner (bringing up your inventory). Tap on an item, and then tap the "sell" button near the bottom left corner. Hope that helps :)

19. ENERTRON

ENERTRON Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I'm barely into the game (level 10), and just completed the straw grass quest for that lady. I picked more straw grass while I was grinding, thinking I could sell it, but it says "this item cannot be dropped or sold." please don't tell me it's stuck in my inventory forever, especially since inventory space is limited...

20. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Do write a walkthrough OP.

I still don't know why I bought this game. It's cheaply made and makes no sense.