Cutlass Cove [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CheekyMammoth, Feb 21, 2012.

1. CheekyMammoth

CheekyMammoth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ahoy, mateys!

This March, you can indulge in treasonous villainy to your heart's content with Cutlass Cove!

In Cutlass Cove, you assume the role of a pirate prowling the waters of a bustling Spanish trade route. Your job: dominate the Spanish trade route, sinking merchant ships, Spanish navy ships and rival pirate ships so that everything is returned to its rightful owner...you! Oh, and don't forget to feed your rivals to the sharks. You'll want them well fed in case you end up at the end of the plank!

• Simple and fun to play at a casual level, but with enormous potential for advanced strategies to really test the serious gamer.
    • Complete 20 challenging ranks to maxmize your score multiplier and top the leaderboards.
    • Challenge your friends in 9 unique ways through OpenFeint.
    • 20 fun Achievements with more to come (and one super secret one!).
    • Cloud support allows you to transfer all of your progress seamlessly between devices. A must for any Universal App.
    • All for just USD 0.99.

Please enjoy the following preview video and screenshots of Cutlass Cove. Due in March of 2012 for iPhone, iPod and iPad (compatible with iPod 2G and above).

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Drop by our website or follow Cheeky Mammoth on twitter for more info. I'll also come back and update this thread with some more preview videos in the near future. And remember: deep down even ninjas want to be pirates ;)

2. CheekyMammoth

CheekyMammoth Well-Known Member

Hey folks,

I'm preparing a shorter highlights video and a separate video to detail the progression and social aspects of Cutlass Cove. We'd really love to hear your feedback on the preview. I'm more than happy to answer any queries you might have and to listen to any of your suggestions.

Kind Regards,
    Adrian

3. SilentBob_Audio

Dec 19, 2011
    Freelance Sound Designer
    Tuebingen/Germany
    Looking (and sounding :) ) pretty good so far!

Cheers