Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    didnt like the one i posted? :p

2. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    oops! I missed that one. I fixed it. Added all the pics you posted. Good job, Xexist.

Okay we still need some other ones, and I'm sure between everyone on here, we have them all.

So we still need pics of

zombie's nail
    lblaming blueclaw
    Elibird flying
    centipede's conversation
    skeleton eye
    Blueclaw's help
    Rushing centipede
    Golem's fight
    werewolf's authority
    pudding sword
    bless of buffalo
    ellie's feather
    snail ring
    Wisdom of Woodian
    Golem's Revenge

everyone wants the spreadsheet to be complete, right? It's essentially the community work of toucharcade.com's Crimson Heart thread. Let's do it right.
    Check you inv for the ones we need and if you have one or more, post and/or let everyone know!

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Beat the rainy ruins :) took about 12minutes

Thanks so much for setting me on the right path GKAR

4. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    hey, you let me know how you progress, and I'll send you evern better gear. :)

5. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Ahh darn I don't have any to help out but I will try to find some as I'm leveling!

6. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2926 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    got another grandpudding's nucleus (that makes 3), as well as 3 pudding's soul

get them now!

btw GP's nucleus is a boss uniques, as in hard to get.

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    are you getting these uniques from the bosses or from the chest that spawns after?

Also, how do you KNOW this mob drops the item you are looking for (aside from the obvious - the name)

8. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2928 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012
    go look down the unique's list in the game menu- all the ones in the game starting with Golem's revenge (if I remember correctly) are Boss unique's - they are worth 10. They are only dropped by bosses and never by chests or anything else.

The chests sometimes drop regular unique's, but not very often. As for this dungeon dropping GP
    s poison, i've given it soo much thought and it is the very best i can come up with.

The only other possibility would be dimension of fragments, BUT,
    fragments is listed to drop 17 uniques. I got all of them (many of them multiple times), and not one GP's poison. It would be a hell of a situation if it dropped all 17 of those unique's and not drop GP's poison once.

Rainy Ruins is the best we have to go on. One Korean site listed that the hurrican puddings (the boss) on RR drops 5 unique's, GP's poison being among them.

I have no other ideas or alternatives as to where it could drop. Please, look around, do some thinking and try and find another place. I will be thrilled if we can find someone else it drops. Even the arena's have no pudding anywhere near and range for that drop, but it can't hurt if you can double-check the arena's for me to see if anything else is feasible.

As everyone knows, I'm desperate, so help me out. :rolleyes:

9. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Unique Pictures

I can post pics of puddings sword and werewolfs authority if someone will tell me how to post pics :)

10. IcyRain

IcyRain New Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Peel of devil wheels

Hi can anyone tell me how to get the peel of devil wheels? I've completed the sky predator 2 arena abt 10 times already, but still could get one... Thanks

11. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Lol all of a sudden randomly it started saying 'lack of soul' to enter rainy ruin lol i had no idea there was a 'cost'. How do I get lots of soul so I dont have to put up with this bs? :p

12. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2932 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012
    it's simple. Just quickly push the button on the top right of the iphone simultaneously with the main home button on the center at the bottom. This takes a pic of what's on your screen.

Then go to iphone camera and email the pic to yourself.
    then got to tinypic.com or any other pic hosting site and upload the pic from your pc. upload to the pic hosting site. lastly, cut n paste the url it gives once its uploaded, copy and post the link/address to the pic to here on the forums and me or someone else able to edit the spreadsheet will add it.

or better yet, just take the iphone pic and upload it to me at [email protected], if you don't feel like dealing with tinypic or any file hosting site.

13. Jakemat16

Apr 24, 2012
    #2933 Jakemat16, Apr 28, 2012
    Pictures

Alright thanks, I sent them to you, much simpler for me :D. Good luck with that last drop and the rest of the pics. I am making a new game file currently because I got to lvl 70 about and realized I had not the best skills and stats :/.
    -Also If you have an extra gp nucleus or puddings soul I'd be happy to take it off your hands :D. Or anything really. I won't be able to use it yet but at least I won't have to farm for them :). My Ign is sareer.

14. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    HEY, Wait!

no reason to start over a new game, esp. if you're a level freakin' 70!

you can buy skill and stat restarts for way less than it will cost you to start over from scratch!

15. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Thanks Jake,
    got those pics you sent added to the spreadsheet.

and please, don't restart at the beginning, just spend the few dollars to reset your stats and skills with IAP.

16. Jakemat16

Apr 24, 2012
    You're welcome, and I guess I'll just spend the five or so dollars. I just didnt want to, but if it saves me 30 hours, why not lol. Anyways, im tired, off to bed.

17. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

nighty-nite

18. Trixle

Trixle Active Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Is anyone able to send me some dragons scales? Not King Dragon ones just the normal ones, that would be great. Thanx in advance. IGN Trixled

19. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I think you get souls from the arena I'm not really sure though! Hooray I got Lumiere in the 80s now and been doing Rainy ruins!

20. vle_hoang

vle_hoang Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Can u lend me those unique plz ? I will send em back with somethings for u, thanks in advance :)