Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-23-2014, 04:50 AM
macplash macplash is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Last time I deleted it. This time, I will be keeping it.
Thanks again for the code!
I'm just curious, why did you grab a code if you own the game already?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-23-2014, 10:37 AM
artbit artbit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: artbitstudios.com
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Thought you'd like to know that I purchased ZEZ after reading this thread, having clicked on it only because I was unfamiliar with the game.

Looks fantastic so far, and a bargain at the current price given the abundant polish. I'll leave an App Store review after I've spent a little more time with it.

Thanks for going premium. I've grown weary of the FTP models and no longer install any, regardless of hype and reviews. I'd much rather spend a reasonable amount on a complete experience (did I mention that ZEZ feels like a bargain at full price?).
Thanks man. Putting the game for free on the store always felt wrong after the gigantic amount of work we put into this.

I really struggled to find a good price for the game though. Good to know you feel like getting your money's worth
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
I'm just curious, why did you grab a code if you own the game already?
Because it did not show up as me having it.
It was just gone.

I had deleted it. I looked for it first before deciding on redeeming a code.
I don't know if it's b/c of all the changes and updates the dev made?

Besides. I thought that this was a new paid version that we are giving feedback on & not the old free one that the dev is not satisfied with. I certainly hope that the dev isn't giving updated PAID versions to everyone who downloaded the free one way back.

I appreciate that he is going with the paid, no models formula.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-23-2014, 04:12 PM
artbit artbit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: artbitstudios.com
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Because it did not show up as me having it.
It was just gone.

I had deleted it. I looked for it first before deciding on redeeming a code.
I don't know if it's b/c of all the changes and updates the dev made?

Besides. I thought that this was a new paid version that we are giving feedback on & not the old free one that the dev is not satisfied with. I certainly hope that the dev isn't giving updated PAID versions to everyone who downloaded the free one way back.

I appreciate that he is going with the paid, no models formula.
Actually yes, it is the same version.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-23-2014, 11:11 PM
raquelsegal raquelsegal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Default

So, I lost the codes again Damm it!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-24-2014, 04:02 AM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbit View Post
Actually yes, it is the same version.
You are very generous with all the work you've done.
I thank you!

I'm sorry for sounding a little bit dumb.... But...
When the character is going down at speed, there is a large button.
Am I supposed to press this once or continuously & why?
Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-24-2014, 12:37 PM
artbit artbit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: artbitstudios.com
Posts: 36
Default

when we're done with the press stuff I'll put the rest of the codes in here, so you might get another chance!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-24-2014, 12:38 PM
artbit artbit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: artbitstudios.com
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
You are very generous with all the work you've done.
I thank you!

I'm sorry for sounding a little bit dumb.... But...
When the character is going down at speed, there is a large button.
Am I supposed to press this once or continuously & why?
Thanks so much!
You're supposed to tap it as fast as you can. You can get massive coin rewards.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent