The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hg900

Hg900 New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Starfish hunt... Ever end???

Hi all,

Have 4 islands now, pretty much waiting for coral on most... However on the 3rd island I can't seem to get the last damn starfish! Have 3 bath houses but this has been going on at least a month now, I point blank refuse to buy gems to get it. :mad:
    Any one else have this? If so, did it ever appear?

2. Maansari

Maansari Member

Nov 26, 2012
    #1442 Maansari, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    The UFO is under the fog and there's a blue globe to the right to clear it. The crop circle is in the top right expansion...

3. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Sweet!

Like some others have already reported, i just got bumped up to level 70 after corresponding with the game developers over several days.

For those of you high level players who were downgraded to level 44 on the last update, just send them a message via the in-game reporting system and they will help you out.

4. Maansari

Maansari Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Did you get any acknowledgement for finishing it? At the very least I would have expected some sort of congratulatory message if not a rolling of the credits. Given the hours spent from start to finish, to say I'm disappointed with the outcome is an understatement.

5. Maansari

Maansari Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Yes, it will eventually appear, providing your bathhouses are at the top level. Try adding more bathhouses (you can always demolish them or put them in storage when you've reached your goal)..I had the same problem waiting for the last mysterious mushroom from the cave on the first island.

6. Hg900

Hg900 New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Much appreciated. I'll try building some more bathhouses this evening. It's driving me insane!!! :eek:

7. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
    #1447 Snots, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    Sweet!

Like some others have already reported, i just got bumped up to level 70 after corresponding with the game developers over several days.

For those of you high level players who were downgraded to level 44 on the last update, just send them a message via the in-game reporting system and they will help you out.

If you choose not to have them restore you, you do earn additional gems for each level you reach (and you reach them pretty quick with 6 islands full of coliseums or volleyball courts). Since you have confirmed there is nothing yet past Alien Shores, I am taking the slow path to amass 28 more gems and add to my 116 million in gold. :)

8. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Level

I got the gems with my bump.

9. Hg900

Hg900 New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    I can't remember What level I was on before the bump to 60 with the Halloween one and then bump back down to 44... Is it worth me contacting?

10. Maansari

Maansari Member

Nov 26, 2012

Wotcha plan to do with all that gold?

11. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Hi. I don't feel it's finished, I'm waiting for the next update:D

12. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    No experience/lvl gain

Read a few posts how users sent an email/ticket to the programmers and received their levels back and accumulating xp. So I decided to try it and I got an email stating they knew of the problem and that I have to wait until next update for it to be fixed.....

13. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Be patient and it will appear. It is possible to complete all the quests without gems. Good luck!

14. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Sorry to hear that, I guess they got tired bumping everyone one by one. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon.

15. Kitty1626

Kitty1626 Member

May 2, 2012
    Florida USA
    Finding the UFO!

Thank you so much XBurt and Maansari for your help. I have now found the UFO and removed the fog:):). Now I can get on with the game, which I really enjoy!
    Thanks again!

16. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Great question! I have no clue. Just enjoying the game and seeing how far I can get without having to use/buy gems or anything. Maybe they'll add a feature where you could gift other players gold? ;)

17. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Yes they gave me 20 gems with the 20 level bump.

18. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Anyone else frozen in time? My island is exactly at the same point I left it yesterday.

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Frozen

I was frozen once because the workers had nowhere to move. I replaced a few things with grass and they could move again. Once they could move time started again.

20. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    They don't have any obstacles at all and that's the weirdest thing. Lol. I'm guessing its a glitch. I have two of them on Dinos and I'm sure their butts must hurt by now. ;p