★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Confirmed - it's FREE now!

Jumped on the HD version - great treat.
Nice, I'll get both version when I got home tonight. considering buying an ipad and was eyeing this game and Galaxy on fire 2. Looks like I'll get one of them free.
05-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Being new to this forum and this thread, I do have a question to ask. Took me too much time reading the first 30ish pages...

I finished up the mission that rescues the 3 Ecclesiarchy guys. I got a message that the warpgate to Betelguese is closed but I went through somehow. Then I went back to the Great Temple planet and finished up the mission. Seemed that's it. I no longer automaticly get notified by some "hailing signals" not any automatic updates in my mission log.

I figured it might be jumping through the bring 10 Xelems to open the Betelguese warpgate mission, so I did that, nothing happened.

Anyone could help? Or do I just need to finish those "!" quests one by one and nothing more?

05-14-2011, 07:53 AM
The easiest is to go to the wolf 359 system and hang out by draconos(or whatev its name is). Artraxes and pirate corp ships appear frequently battle them constantly till you hit 65%. I did it and it worked great for me
05-14-2011, 07:55 AM
Yeah do the various '!' quests and you may get 'hailed'. But mostly you dont get those messages later in the game
05-24-2011, 08:05 PM

I've gotten stuck at a certain point. I've joined the Pirates and was told to go to a secret meeting. After following several steps, I've finally gotten the command to "Gain Access to The Near Death Star System." And that's where I'm stuck. I've spent the last 3 days searching for that system but can't find it. I'm over 60% rep with the pirates and the N.S.E. and Ecclsa-whatchamacallem are now Very Unfriendly. Don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
05-25-2011, 05:13 AM
Best Music to Listen to While Gaming

Hi guys. Many apologies if this topic was already opened in this huge thread.

I'm curious, what are your favorite music albums or tracks to play while playing Warpgate? I prefer sic-fi style theme music, such as:

Eminence Symphony Orchestra - Echoes of war (any blizzard soundtrack for that matter)
Positively Dark (ambient music band)
Or various movie soundtracks

What about you?
06-05-2011, 03:06 PM
I am stuck in Vega. All the warp gates are locked. I was on the mission to rescue 3 prisoners from 3 areas and was on the last one when I decided to stray to vega to scan a planet for another mission and now I cannot get out. Please help!
10-05-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm afraid to ask, but what are the outside OUTSIDE chances this game would be updated or have a sequel to it made? What happened to Freeverse? I haven't heard of anything new from them in a LOOOOONG time...
10-05-2012, 02:09 AM
Wow! Major necro-bump!
Unfortunately, freeverse are no more. So I think the answer would be "extremely unlikely".

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
10-05-2012, 10:20 AM
When did Freeverse go under?