Aerox: Kiip rewards

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Evilkarma, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Evilkarma

Evilkarma Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    #1 Evilkarma, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
    So I was just playing Aerox, beat levels 1-5 and got a Kiip reward for 1000 scene points, entered email, got an email, redeemed the points, got em instantly. I told my friend to do it, he did the same thing, but got no Kiip rewards. Anyone know anything about this? Are they random?

If you're not from Canada, Scene points are basically points you get for watching movies in the theatres (100 per movie) and 1000 gets you a free movie, so this was an amazing reward worth up to ~$16 just for beating levels 1-5.

2. kunaalkiip

kunaalkiip Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Congrats on the Scene Points! I used to live in Canada so know how awesome they are. I work with Kiip and wanted to help you with your question. The rewards are random so you won't get them at every time you hit an achievement. Tell your friend to keep playing and he'll get one for sure. Make sure he's connected to the internet when he's playing.

Kiip it up!

3. Evilkarma

Evilkarma Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Canada
    So the reward will generate 100% on an achievement in this game? And are the rewards different every time?

4. kunaalkiip

kunaalkiip Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. It's not 100%. We're serindipitous so you dont know when you'll get your next reward. You just have to kiip playing Kiip games and you'll get them. And yes! There are other rewards that you can win as well!