Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-14-2013, 06:16 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

The business model notwithstanding, this is a nice RTS light/Galconoid tactics title.

However, except for when I crave online multiplayer, I'd by far prefer Supremacy Wars, an old and kinda overlooked Galcon-like. Tons of levels, quite a few map features (mana towers, turret towers, etc), three different races, 8+ extra game modes for every level, and probably most significantly, a host of passive skills and active spell to mix, bestows far more tactical depth and variety upon Supremacy Wars than anything I have seen in Galcon, Mushroom Wars or Tentacle Wars so far.

Last edited by Ayjona; 05-14-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 05-15-2013, 10:44 AM

Thanks for answering.

On a nother note, If I were the game developers I would of created a lite version only letting you play campaign and a few levels, and a full version including all levels and multiplayer. That's just my idea.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We are happy to announce that Mushroom Wars have reached
1,500,000 DOWNLOADS!

To celebrate this important benchmark, we're organizing a COMPETITON for our fans!

To enter simply submit a screenshot of an Mushroom Wars online fight and post it here, on the game’s official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MushroomWarsMobile.

When the competiton ends, thirty screenshots will be selected by a random draw and these runners will be given in-game prizes.

Spread the word of your screenshot, as the one that earns the most Likes will become the winner and get an Extra-large In-Game Reward!
Old 08-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Hi our beloved Mushroom Commanders!

We’re happy to announce that the new update for Mushroom Wars was just released! What’s more important, the Mushroom Wars Space Tournament is now live! Battle in multiplayer matches to increase your rank and collect treasure chest with exclusive Mushroom Wars rewards!

Grab your device & update now to get the following features:
• Space Tournament
• Significant graphic improvement for iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina
• Various fixes

Old 08-04-2014, 08:08 AM

When you update it back to being the full game for paying customers of the original I'll celebrate.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
When you update it back to being the full game for paying customers of the original I'll celebrate.
Hi september,

Make sure to send a mail to help@zillionwhales.com describing any issues you're having. Alternativelly, you may get in contact with the Mushroom Wars team through https://www.facebook.com/MushroomWarsMobile