Any GOOD Card battle games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nydas, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Nydas

Nydas Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Someone should make a Pokemon TCG clone. That would ROCK! Or even a yugioh clone. Any games similar to these currently on Iphone?

(already have ElementalTD, and Strongholds)

2. Nydas

Nydas Member

Jun 6, 2009
  3. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    I wasn't much of a fan of Orions. You may like it though, it's a bit like YugiOh.

4. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Briscola
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=304123067&mt=8

BEST card game!!
    (doest it count as card battle?)

It has a lot of depth and strategy, especially when playing against real human via wi-fi. But make sure you read some tutorials about the rules on the net first because the game doesn't explain it too well. I was a bit confused (or maybe it's just my english), but once I understand the rules the game is superb!

5. cptlockheed

cptlockheed Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    IT professional since the 80's
    Finland
  6. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Orions doesn't deserve any support. One of the few apps that pretty much gets no updates when there were TWO expansions already available on WinMo phones before this app already came out. They then told many people through email that they were going to update it (long before iDracula) and have since abandoned it.

Moregames makes great apps but they are total d-bags giving their fanbase the finger.