iPhone Casey's Contraptions: Beta Tester Recall!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MysteryCoconut, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryCoconut

MysteryCoconut Active Member

Is that time of the year again, a time of joy and sharing. Snow flakes fall from the sky (only in some latitudes), houses get decorated (with piles of tax papers), trees are lighted up (because we had one good weekend for a barbecue and we were out of practice), and kids unwrap their iPads when exultant, in all its grammatically incorrect glory, a beta test invitation appears in your inbox.

What can it be this time? More zombies? Robots? Ninjas? Space ships? No, none of that boring stuff! Instead we give you…

Banks,

[​IMG]

airplanes,

[​IMG]

mystery,

[​IMG]

trucks,

[​IMG]

and of course, kick-ass girls.

[​IMG]

Plus a bunch more stuff:

[​IMG]

Make our game crash and have fun doing it! Send us your ridiculous contraptions and we will put the best ones in the game (yes, we are out of ideas). Tell us what you love and what you absolutely hate and should be eradicated before other poor less experience users have to suffer through it. Help us help you to a helping of iPad goodness! Interested? You know where the DM button is here, don't you? Good, cause I don't. We will need…

• Your full name. No, Anonymous is not a name.
    • Your iPad's model. Especially if you have an iPad 2.
    • The UUID of your iPad. Oh, just Google it.
    • Your email address. Yes, we intend to spam you.
    • Your social securit… just kidding.

Want to know more about the game? Too bad. Is not like we have written before about it or got an empty website, or a Facebook page, or a Twitter account, or anything… Geez.

Remember, the galaxy counts on you! But they can wait, and we CANNOT!

2. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Where do we email our information?

3. MysteryCoconut

Jus send me a Private Message here in the Touch Arcade forums, or email miguel at my site.

4. MysteryCoconut

5. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    PM sent. I can't wait :D.