Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 01-15-2014, 11:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

After getting my S4, I honestly can't say I'd go Apple (though I never had an iPhone in the first place). I feel so in control with it, and not limited to jailbreaking to do what I should be able to do in the first place. Though to be fair, any newer android device is probably worth a look at since they're usually similar in specs.

If there's anything else I'd consider, it's an Ubuntu phone, but those aren't scheduled to release until 2015.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I've had the Galaxy S4 since launch. (I got lucky because AT&T has a 32gb model.)

It's amazing. The 5'' screen is beautiful. It's responsive. Fast. Customizable. Overall one of the best phones of 2013. I can't speak much about the Note 3, but I've got a friend who has one, and he loves it. It's bigger, but faster and the battery last longer than the S4. It's up to you though.

One thing to consider: If you're leaning toward the S4, I'd wait a few months for the S5. (Rumored to come out in May).

Also. Get Beautiful Widgets. One of the best apps on the Google Play Store.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:40 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Deuce View Post
I went to a football arty today. Someone there had a Galaxy S4, and he really knew about the phone, but he especially knew the camera. He explained the phone inside and out. I was blown away by the camera. Stunning picture quality.... The speakers sounded great.... I think I found my next phone.

The Nokia is nice, but I'm not hearing good things about windows phones.
No don't get a Windows phone. Mate got one with a really good camera in it but he hates it because its a Windows OS on there....