Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-08-2014, 05:59 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaw2 View Post
Auto mode, pay to win, Energy...
There is review, but is korean language.
http://m.thisisgame.com/webzine/news/nboard/4/?n=55370

I think this game should be don't release.

Sorry my bad english..
No reason to apologize. Capcom has been my favorite game developer since mega man. If I were to get a tattoo it would be their logo. This gets me upset but I still have faith in them. I am sure they will release a premium version of a new SF game at some point. People take SF very seriously. They know they can't only make a pay to win game. No one could play competitively in tournaments. I think it definitely makes sense from a business standpoint to have a free to play version of SF. They always know their core fans and I am sure they will make them happy,

Last edited by coolpepper43; 07-08-2014 at 06:06 AM..
Old 07-08-2014, 06:11 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
No reason to apologize. Capcom has been my favorite game developer since mega man. If I were to get a tattoo it would be their logo. This gets me upset but I still have faith in them. I am sure they will release a premium version of a new SF game at some point. People take SF very seriously. They know they can't only make a pay to win game. No one could play competitively in tournaments. I think it definitely makes sense from a business standpoint to have a free to play version of SF. They always know their core fans and I am sure they will make them happy,
I don't get how one could love Capcom. They have IPs with lot of potential but just don't know what to do with them. That's why most people want Capcom to close its doors and let other companies get those IPs.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:15 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
I don't get how one could love Capcom. They have IPs with lot of potential but just don't know what to do with them. That's why most people want Capcom to close its doors and let other companies get those IPs.
Nostalgia? Maybe I'm crazy?
Old 07-08-2014, 06:28 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Nostalgia? Maybe I'm crazy?
100 Bison dollars on nostalgia.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:29 AM

Has this game any sense on IOS?? It's better a huge update for Volt with some new features and retina graphics instead of this! It's the same game with IAP, why should people buy it? Maybe for the name "Street Fighter"!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
This is not true. Capcom has been very faithful with testing out new IPs. But when they financially fail, what is Capcom to do? Example: everything clover studios has made has never reached Capcom's financial expectations, but they worked with the team to release 6 or 7 games. Making video games is a business, and as much as they might want to release fan fare material, they need money to stay afloat.