Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Man, the new mechanic is totally great..the speed of the racing is by far tripled..the tweaks y'all have made in the little things are great.. the shield graphics are cool.. this is gong to be a great racing game and I hope everyone loves it. Will finish it off tomorrow before the update for the minor text bugs and can't wait to see the last class..was mailing y'all earlier about progression but think it is dialing in as it gets harder..fun stuff.
Old Yesterday, 12:09 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Man, the new mechanic is totally great..the speed of the racing is by far tripled..the tweaks y'all have made in the little things are great.. the shield graphics are cool.. this is gong to be a great racing game and I hope everyone loves it. Will finish it off tomorrow before the update for the minor text bugs and can't wait to see the last class..was mailing y'all earlier about progression but think it is dialing in as it gets harder..fun stuff.
Glad you love it! Hope the others feel the same . With the new system, the difficulty curve is even more responsive to the AI, which means that the difficulty can easily be tweaked up, or down. Will make adjustments if that's necessary.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

After beating the first event the dialogue repeated itself.
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

The new build with fixes is now available. It fixes crash issues, conversations issues, quick link issue and other minor things.
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

All the bugs seem to be gone.

Have you guys thought about:
-When dying you restock up on some ammo
-Some sort of indication that you got the boost on the countdown (a "whoosh" sound or some speed particles)
-adding more intuitive warning signs. The curent ones seem a bit gimmicky & out of placement. It just seems odd that they're part of the level instead of the HUD. Not sure how you guys have built the game, so this maybe be some sort of unreal request.

Last edited by oscar123967; Yesterday at 05:06 PM..
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
All the bugs seem to be gone.

Have you guys thought about:
-Some sort of indication that you got the boost on the countdown (a "whoosh" sound or some speed particles)
Good idea, I just implemented a little something. I'll have to think about the other points. You still like the new stick mechanic?
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by XperimentalZ View Post
Good idea, I just implemented a little something. I'll have to think about the other points. You still like the new stick mechanic?
Oh it really just vamped up the gameplay. It made it much easier to play, which is a good thing. Everything just feels more fast paced, smooth, solid. Seriously, whoever thought about the mechanic is a genius. I hope you guys stick with the mechanic (no pun intended)

Its a bit hard to explain. The game before felt a little "floaty" and unbalanced. Now it just feels... Well as I mentioned before, solid!

I'll admit, I did stop testing the game the last week and a half or so. Just because a few anticipated games were launched and also because I felt that I left enough feedback for class C and B. I'll finish up class A this weekend though & I'll leave some more feedback.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
Oh it really just vamped up the gameplay. It made it much easier to play, which is a good thing. Everything just feels more fast paced, smooth, solid. Seriously, who ever thought about the mechanic is a genius. I hope you guys stick with the mechanic (no pun intended)

Its a bit hard to explain. The game before felt a little "floaty" and unbalanced. Now it just feels... Well as I mentioned before, solid!

I'll admit, I did stop testing the game the last week and a half or so. Just because a few anticipated games were launched and also because I felt that I left enough feedback for class C and B. I'll finish up class A this weekend though & I'll leave some more feedback.
Awesome!

Yeah it's a long beta, it's hard to keep people aboard for a long period, especially with all those new games coming up all the time. Having a lot of content to test probably plays against us in this case. It probably was a good idea to split the beta in several waves with new people in each ones.