Best Graphics

03-10-2013, 02:37 PM
#11
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohnnyASDF View Post
Real Racing 3.
I agree, it has to be real racing 3, can hardly tell the difference with console games
03-10-2013, 05:25 PM
#12
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
^this x100.

BioShock has absolutely beautiful graphics, but they're stylized and suit the game world oh so well. Borderlands is another good example of this.
Would Rayman Origins fit that rule? That game is one of the most beautiful games I've played in my opinion

03-10-2013, 05:30 PM
#13
haven't played it myself, but from the gameplay vids I'd say Real Racing 3 pretty much set the bar in this market for now

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
03-10-2013, 06:32 PM
#14
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Would Rayman Origins fit that rule? That game is one of the most beautiful games I've played in my opinion
I haven't played that yet, but my point was that just because a game's art style isn't "realistic" doesn't mean it isn't impressive graphically. Bastion and Walking Dead are two other examples of great graphics (especially Bastion) that aren't realistic.
03-10-2013, 06:34 PM
#15
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I haven't played that yet, but my point was that just because a game's art style isn't "realistic" doesn't mean it isn't impressive graphically. Bastion and Walking Dead are two other examples of great graphics (especially Bastion) that aren't realistic.
Rayman Origins is an absolutely beautiful game, and anyone who denies that needs to get their eyes checked. I really like TWD's comic book style graphics as well.
03-10-2013, 08:15 PM
#16
Yeah Real Racing 3 looks super realistic and I've played Ravensword 2 and that's also real. Also I played NOVA 3 and that is a fantastic game
03-10-2013, 08:40 PM
#17
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlielol69 View Post
Yeah Real Racing 3 looks super realistic and I've played Ravensword 2 and that's also real. Also I played NOVA 3 and that is a fantastic game
Ravensword 2 doesn't have a realistic art style.
03-10-2013, 10:27 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlielol69 View Post
How about games mage using Unreal Engine 3 such as Infinity Blade etc
* Unreal Engine 3:
- Released: Lili, Horn, Demons' Score, Wild Blood, Wanderer:War Song, Real Boxing, The Gods: Uprising, Mercenary Ops, Speed Kills...
- Upcoming: Eden to Greeeen, Chaos Domain, In Fear I Trust, Spiral, Morning Star, WeMade's five games (Dragon Mist, MAD Space, Blaze Bourn: Legacy of the Gods, Knights of Silkroad, Heroes League: Realm of the Gods)...

* CryENGINE 3: Fibble (released).