Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-02-2014, 11:21 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
This looks nice and I enjoy poker but sadly I refuse to play any game with 'daily' chips.

I don't like being told when I can and cannot play, I would much rather pay 1-3-5 for the game and not have these silly restrictions. Shame
What does you meant the "silly restrictions" like you said?
Old 01-03-2014, 05:00 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
I'm appreciated very much from your mention!
Sorry about the tournament doesn't work in sometime. Don't worry about it, if you loved PVP I think you can spend some time to waiting to us fixes some bugs now.
The next version update could be release soon, but we want to check it in the hard way and improving somethings with new features.

Double or Nothing in PVP was not an concept you easy to gain the bigger money from gambling. It's just a mini game placed where you betting to increase the active component in the Gamble app.

Cheers.
I noticed i do get the ranking since i am in the top50 player list... So probably some kind off bug to trigger the ranking list.

I don't agree on your comment for the double or nothing. I never stated the double or nothing should be there to gain easy money. I just stated it's not normal that the odds for a double or nothing or heavily biased. I did about 3000 rounds and my estimate is that about 80% off the time the system gives the opposite answer as to be expected from statistical point off view.

If you find it normal that the system will give you a 2,3 or 4 in 80% off cases when you get a 5,6, then you are purely misleading your players and should be honest about it and don't gove the impression the odds or equal.

Again... I love the concept off your game in a total, so don't take it negative. Keep in mind... You can fool your customer once, but not twice. Customer retention is important for startups as yourself.

Some extra possible features to consider:
- be able to communicate with your team... Pm system?
- a help guide ingame to explain all features
- dynamically update ranking score as this is now only done when you enter the tournament tab

Regards.

Ps: today connection cannot be made while internet connection is fine and no message serverside about this. Would be nice if such message is integrated. Is there an issue? Maintenance?

Last edited by P4TR1C14N; 01-03-2014 at 10:08 AM..
Old 01-04-2014, 12:40 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
I noticed i do get the ranking since i am in the top50 player list... So probably some kind off bug to trigger the ranking list.

I don't agree on your comment for the double or nothing. I never stated the double or nothing should be there to gain easy money. I just stated it's not normal that the odds for a double or nothing or heavily biased. I did about 3000 rounds and my estimate is that about 80% off the time the system gives the opposite answer as to be expected from statistical point off view.

If you find it normal that the system will give you a 2,3 or 4 in 80% off cases when you get a 5,6, then you are purely misleading your players and should be honest about it and don't gove the impression the odds or equal.

Again... I love the concept off your game in a total, so don't take it negative. Keep in mind... You can fool your customer once, but not twice. Customer retention is important for startups as yourself.

Some extra possible features to consider:
- be able to communicate with your team... Pm system?
- a help guide ingame to explain all features
- dynamically update ranking score as this is now only done when you enter the tournament tab

Regards.

Ps: today connection cannot be made while internet connection is fine and no message serverside about this. Would be nice if such message is integrated. Is there an issue? Maintenance?
Check your PM plz
Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

We're still working hard for the update version, plan submit is this week .
Old 01-29-2014, 10:13 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

This app has been removed from Appstore. If you want to play the best Video Poker game, please get the full version of Pocket Video Poker from Pine Entertainment:

Pocket Video Poker: Team Up!
Icon game:

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id735334964

Youtube trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

You can check more informations from this link.

Cheers.