★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I got a $50 itunes card. Should i get these apps?

05-22-2009, 04:18 AM
I got a $50 itunes card. Should i get these apps?

Myst* (i dunno if i should get this.. reading games arent really my thing but everyone says its good..)
Wifi Warfare
Toki Tori
The Quest + Expansion
Dino Smash
Uniwar
Zenonia

Btw im Australian so how are the online games(dino smash and Wifi warfare) for Australians (laggy or good) and i would have $8 left after these purchases so what are some other good apps?

I already have

Sim City
Wolfenstein
Stickwars
Wild West Pinball
Pocket god
Labyrinth
Assasins Creed
MGS
Resident Evil
Idracula
05-22-2009, 04:24 AM
NFS
Sway
Zen Bound
Snail Mail
Fieldrunners
Rasta Monkey
Archibald's Adventure
Zen Bound

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.

05-22-2009, 04:39 AM
DO NOT GET DINO SMASH!!! It sucks for us Aussies (it's a lag fest) and there doesn't seem to be a fix in sight. Wifi Warfare I haven't played much but the latency was so much lower and didn't seem laggy at all.
05-22-2009, 04:44 AM
vs. iDracula, I'd consider 7 Days: Apocalypse

Sway
NFSU
Toki Tori
Underworlds
Dinosmash
Touchgrind
Peggle
Freeballn'
Top Gun
Biplane: Wings of Racoon
ExZeus
Ouch!
Pandemonium
Caster
Car Jack Streets
Terminator Salvation (Gameloft)
Dark Raider
Rolando

To name a few

AKA: rich_952000
I'm active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Follow me for randomness
@_rIcHrAnDoM_ Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
05-22-2009, 04:47 AM
sway for sure, and zenonia when it comes out
and uniwar is alright
ill probably get slammed for saying that

but warfare inc is great you should look at that.massive game with tons of extra maps and missions you can download threw the game for free
definitely a underrated game, it doesn't get talked about enough

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
05-22-2009, 04:48 AM
oh shift is pretty cool too

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
05-22-2009, 05:45 AM
from the list you gave toki tori, uniwar and probably zenonia when it will be out.
05-22-2009, 06:38 AM
Have to speak up for the Quest + expansion. If you like western RPGs it is the best thing on the store right now, with massive amount of content. If many races, skills, well-made dungeons, quests that can be solved in different ways, etc. are your thing, then you won't be disappointed. You can try the Lite to make sure that you like it.

Underworlds is a hack-and-slasher with few options for character developement and pretty short. Fun without a doubt, but incomplete and a work in progress. I own it, but I am waiting for the promised update.

Uniwar, I'd say try the Lite. I have it, but didn't try it yet, being so engrossed in The Quest and The Reign of Swords.

Favorites: Puzzle Quest, The Quest, Sway, Glyder, Reign of Swords, Flight of the Amazon Queen
05-22-2009, 06:42 AM
I would definately recommedn wifi warefare. BUT - don't buy it. It was free yesterday, and it has gone back to being £0.59 ($0.99), but it will go back to being free again in a couple of weeks. So you may want to hold off for a bit, unless you are really desperate.

Hakuna Matata
05-22-2009, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo110 View Post
DO NOT GET DINO SMASH!!! It sucks for us Aussies (it's a lag fest) and there doesn't seem to be a fix in sight. Wifi Warfare I haven't played much but the latency was so much lower and didn't seem laggy at all.
im an aussie
there will be some lag
im using my neighbours wifi
1-2 bars and it fine. few hiccups especially with the recent rain in NSW.
but its still good. not that laggy