Help me figure out what game this is

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Spiral75, May 27, 2012.

1. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Okay, I tried a ton of searches. The game is a match-3 RPG / Puzzle game. In the gameplay, you make moves and you can see your character on the top of the screen fighting the enemy as you take turn making matches. You can also buy upgrades, spells and powerups. The games icon is blue. I cant figure out the damn name!!!

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    The only match 3 puzzle/RPGs I can think of are Dungeon Raid, Puzzle Quest 2, and Dungeon Saga. I'd be happy to learn of the existence of more though :D
    Could it be Puzzle Quest 1 & 2? That was removed from the AppStore.

3. Spiral75

No it wasnt one of the puzzle quest games. I think the name started with an "S" or something??

4. Spiral75

GOT IT!! "Shining Core"

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #5 Royce, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
    Just did an AppStore search and found some freemium looking games called Match Fighter and Jewel Fighter that have blue icons. Also appears to be a new entry called RPG Puzzle but I'm sure that's not the one you're talking about. Anyway, good luck. I'm interested to see what others guess :D

Edit:
    Oh that does look cool, but the reviews are not promising. Still I'm a sucker for these sorts of games. Might have to try it...