★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game Controller Supported Game List/Wishlist + Controllers

05-29-2015, 03:50 AM
https://www.afterpad.com/order-and-c...roller-support

OaC is the first game, which has (had?) support for the Duo Gamer Controller and has been updated with MFi controller support.
05-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu-man View Post
https://www.afterpad.com/order-and-c...roller-support

OaC is the first game, which has (had?) support for the Duo Gamer Controller and has been updated with MFi controller support.
I think these are the first as well, unless Asphalt 8 supported the Duo... it's been a long time coming! I hope they continue to update their back catalog, there are a few decent games there worth updating.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter

05-30-2015, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwe View Post
The upcoming Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions has MFI controller support
Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a controller just for this game?
05-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantocks View Post
I dont think it's wrong, coz if it somehow falls short of your expectations, there are titles like Goblin Sword, Implosion, KOTOR, Bioshock, Inferno 2, Oceanhorn, Wayward Souls, Neon Shadow, Shadowgun, Stranger's Wrath, etc. among others to keep your MFi controller well occupied.
05-31-2015, 08:00 AM
Replacement CTRLi smartphone clip

Does anyone here know where to buy a replacement phone clip for the full size Mad Catz CTRLi? I don't see parts listed on their website. Or anyone have one they'd like to sell me? Thanks.

Mine got accidentally thrown out soon after I got the controller (wife threw out the box, not realizing the clip was still in the box.). I didn't care up till now since I only used the controller with my iPad, but I recently upgraded my phone from an iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6, and now I'd like to try the controller with the phone.
05-31-2015, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantocks View Post
It Plays Sweet with MFi Controllers.
06-19-2015, 03:22 AM

อัพเดตก่อนใคร ทุกคู่ ทุกการแข่งขัน livescore 7m
07-20-2015, 06:39 AM
Recently got the full sized Mad Catz C.T.L.R.i. And I'm loving it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Woah Dave! has controller support and it's great with a controller. Was disappointed that Super Crossfighter didn't have controller support, unless I'm missing something. [EDIT]: it does have controller support according to the app description. Just couldn't find it in the menu...

Also been playing Adventures of Pip, Geometry Wars 3, JoyJoy, Inferno 2, & Trigonarium.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 07-20-2015 at 06:43 AM.
07-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Recently got the full sized Mad Catz C.T.L.R.i. And I'm loving it.
I have the Moga Power Ace and I'm thinking of uprading to the Mad Catz. Then I will be able to use it with my iPad.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80