iPhone Tilt To Live HD - by One Man Left

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Cynicalone

Cynicalone Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    On Onemanleft.com they have acknowledged the problem and are working on a fix.

On iTunes they are recommending you avoid the update.

2. Cynicalone

Dec 18, 2009
    1.3.1 is finally live.
    Screen shot 2011-01-18 at 3.46.34 PM.png

3. Cynicalone

Dec 18, 2009
    1.4 update is out...
    Screen shot 2011-01-31 at 8.25.11 PM.png

4. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    BOUGHT! amazing update!!! Love this game, great on the iPad! I advise everyone to get this IAP!

5. Cynicalone

Dec 18, 2009
    1.4.1 is out.

The listed fix is for a promo code bug.

Still no fix for the leader boards in Classic and Code Red.

6. OneManLeft

OneManLeft Well-Known Member

We've got a bigger update in the pipeline that'll be fixing the leaderboards along with a few other issues, so hang tight! Sorry for the wait!

7. fiveolddogs

fiveolddogs Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    So...

Promo codes?

8. Cynicalone

Dec 18, 2009
    Glad to hear it is still in the works.

The 1.4 update didn't work with promo codes. So that is what was fixed.

9. OneManLeft

Hi All,
    The new HD update is out! Viva la Coop has just hit the HD version of the game!

What else is new/fixed?

- The scoring bug that gave people highscores in the billions has been fixed. There was only one way to restore the honor of the TtL HD leaderboards, and that was a Classic and Code Red leaderboard reboot. So go prove to the world that your old rank wasn’t a fluke!

- The vortex will no longer suck you out of the Perforator turret in Classic & CR.
    Some typos in our awards have been fxied.

10. fiveolddogs

Aug 14, 2009
    Do your in-app purchases ever go on sale? I've tried recommending the game to friends, but the base game doesn't get across how fun it really is, and the $4 / $5 price tag for the in-app purchase, while a fair price for a great game, is relatively high within the App Store marketplace.

With most apps I get automatic notifications when my favorite apps go on sale via App Shopper, etc. I wait to recommend them to friends when they are on sale since a dollar or two isn't much risk for a casual player. But those sale sites don't seem to monitor in-app purchases.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for continuing to develop a great game.

11. OneManLeft

We haven't had a sale for our in-app purchases for the full version, mostly because getting the word out is harder since it's not as easily visible. We'll consider it for future promotions though.

12. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Got it today, amazing game, keep updating! :D

13. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Is the IAP on sale? On the home screen it says .99$ and when I am purchasing, it asks for a confirmation on 4.99$. What is it?

14. fiveolddogs

Aug 14, 2009
    #174 fiveolddogs, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
    Looks like it was, but there is a glitch on Apple's side.

See their blog entries:

http://www.onemanleft.com/2011/05/13/tilt-to-live-hd-99%C2%A2-weekend/

and:

http://www.onemanleft.com/2011/05/17/rip-mug/

They say in comments section that the price will drop again Friday (today).

I wish there was a service like App Shopper which kept track of in-app purchase prices. I almost missed this one, and Tilt to Live is one of my favorite games on the iPhone.

15. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    It's available for .99$ now. A steal I say.

16. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Havent tried to buy it myself yet but the develope said "From the looks of things, it doesn’t look like this’ll [price change problem] get sorted out until Monday as we’ll have to get Apple involved. Something went wrong with the price change on their end and it’s out of our control. We will extend the sale once we get it sorted out.

17. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I've noticed with other IAP price changes it often takes a day or so before it properly updates. In the meantime, at least from my first hand experience as a consumer, the stated price and then the system message confirmation will be all out of sync and I have no idea which price is official (I assume the price mentioned in the blue system popup is what iTunes is about to charge you).

18. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    After seeing this I had to get it! I suck at it but I can't turn down a sale on such an awesome game! :D

19. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    For those who have had this game for awhile, do you find yourself still playing it - or was it a novelty that wore off? How do the other modes add to your enjoyment of the game? For five bucks, I want to make sure it is something I will keep playing, and keep picking up here and there as time goes on.

Sad thing is: way back when it was free for a day and I didn't check it out. Now I am trying it - like the classic mode, but five bucks is an investment, not just something I want to spend if I end up only kicking around on it for a few days.

20. fiveolddogs

Aug 14, 2009
    I've had it since shortly after launch, and I play it all the time. It's truly one of the top games for iOS. Make sure to buy the Viva la Turret DLC for a buck as well. It adds a cool game mode.