★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-15-2015, 03:36 PM
One of the most amazing mobile games. Perfect. Waiting for more levels.
06-15-2015, 05:06 PM
I bought this when it was a dollar. And I was shocked when, out of 10 levels, the first was a one tap solution.
My second shock, after playing several more levels is how it can be rated so highly by so many people. It's very pretty.
But a game it is not. Well barely! To me, it is more like an interactive story book. I'm on level six and I haven't come across any puzzles yet !!! This is the story of the emperors new suit manifest in video games.

Believe it or not, but I'm glad I only spent one dollar on this. I had so much more fun playing "the room". And that was also just one dollar.

06-15-2015, 05:44 PM
It's a shame you wait for price drops all the time

This game was and still is amazing. Stunning graphics. I'm happy I bought it full price. If we all waited for price drops lots of devs would then go the freemium route
06-23-2015, 01:06 PM
So if someone didn't but Ida's Dream expansion they will be able to play for free this Thursday.
@ustwogames: We're pleased to announce that the limited edition Ida's Dream will be available to all players for free on Thursday! http://t.co/7mbUkkYqUh
06-24-2015, 09:24 PM
Sorry for the double post, but it looks like Monument Valley has been updated and now includes the new chapter Ida's Dream which is now live, i believe worldwide.

What's New in Version 2.3.0

Ida's Dream now available for all!

A chapter previously created as part of an exclusive charity promotion, Ida's Dream is now free and available for all players.

06-25-2015, 02:47 PM
I bought lda red version and beat it. What is the difference between that and the new blue version?
06-26-2015, 12:09 PM
Monument Valley Ida's Dream Walkthrough

Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
I bought lda red version and beat it. What is the difference between that and the new blue version?
As far as I can tell, it's the same, but now it's available for all MV purchases on all platforms including Android.