02-19-2015, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
Sorry for delay. I had to make some room to reinstall it.

That bug is fixed. The bar minimizes, but tapping the gem at the bottom of the screen brings it right back.
Ok awesome, buying now!
02-19-2015, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locanis View Post
Ok awesome, buying now!
You must tap the tiny red dot (gem). tapping any other part of the tab will do nothing. I minimized/maximized 5 times to make sure it works. Happy Balduring.

02-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Ok, is it enjoyable on an iPhone 6?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-21-2015, 05:05 PM
It's enjoyable on an iPhone 5 since you can use variable zoom, so it should be even better on a 6/6+. I'd say go for it, and they definitely fixed the minimize glitch, first thing I tested.

Not only is it easy to un-minimize as it's got a lot more touch sensitive space, but it's actually harder to minimize it in the first place, as they shrank the minimize button to reduce accidental presses. Running flawlessly for me so far, even got all the extra character packs. They include new areas, though I hope you're not required to use the characters to access the areas, but it's possible you do.

If anyone knows if the new areas can be accessed without needing the characters from the same DLC packs, that would be great information
02-21-2015, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locanis View Post
It's enjoyable on an iPhone 5 since you can use variable zoom, so it should be even better on a 6/6+. I'd say go for it, and they definitely fixed the minimize glitch, first thing I tested.

Not only is it easy to un-minimize as it's got a lot more touch sensitive space, but it's actually harder to minimize it in the first place, as they shrank the minimize button to reduce accidental presses. Running flawlessly for me so far, even got all the extra character packs. They include new areas, though I hope you're not required to use the characters to access the areas, but it's possible you do.

If anyone knows if the new areas can be accessed without needing the characters from the same DLC packs, that would be great information
Not sure which areas you're asking about, but never used any DLC characters, and was able to access all areas.

Edit: each of the purchasable characters will have their own quest line that you can only get if they're in your party. Not an enormous loss, though.

Last edited by Ubisububi; 02-21-2015 at 06:04 PM.
03-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I went through all 37 pages and I could not find 1 video. Can someone please post a gameplay video? Thanks!
Rite-O, CP43. Gameplay vid please. I'm liking this. But still unsure if I'd like it. Thnx fellas.
03-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
Rite-O, CP43. Gameplay vid please. I'm liking this. But still unsure if I'd like it. Thnx fellas.
There's a bazillion of them on YouTube...