Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-05-2014, 02:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hi, thanks for the code

I've been playing it for quite a bit now, I love the art style and the colours, and the tilt controls are spot on. I do like that you can choose to watch a video to revive, quite a nice feature on a freemium game to use when you've got really far and don't want it to end. Unfortunately, there isn't really enough to keep me playing this over other games. I do like runner games, but I like them to have a sense of progression too. Still, its an enjoyable game to pick up and play.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This is a behind the back endless runner, with a few distinguishing features. There are no set lanes to traverse between rather free movement left and right. Most of the time you will do this airborne, but you can, and indeed need to land occasionally albeit for a limited amount of time at anyone time.

As you fly you will collect other bugs that then fly with you until you drop them off at various points. The game seems to give out a good amount of coins but there are IAPs. I haven't played enough to unlock the extra characters but you can earn or buy them along with the usual boosts, and coins.

I am enjoying it but quickly get a little bored by 'endless' games, so I am unsure how long it will last on my ipad.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:29 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks for your feedback guys, your comments are much valued. We will definitely analyze both your progression and "endless"-related suggestions after launch. I'll be sure to bear it in mind.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Behind the scenes #3

INTRODUCING BOOSTERS AND SCORE LEVELS

EPIC BOOSTERS
In Bugs vs. Aliens you can use ingenious boosters to have some epic plays! They give you higher score, more coins and help you run further. Including Head Start, Golden Alien and Power-Up Boost. Want more coins? You can obtain DOUBLE, TRIPLE or even HEXTUPLE (X6!) Coin Multipliers.

LEVEL UP & REACH AREA 51
You can increase your Score Multiplier by bringing in more Heroes and upgrading their abilities! Beat high scores and level up to win game changing prizes from the SCIENTIST'S POCKET! Including unique Booster Packs, Coin and Crystal Packs. Level 51 has a Special Prize in store for You!

Please find two pre-release shots attached.

BOOSTERS.jpgSCORE_LEVELS.jpg
Old 08-06-2014, 06:10 AM

The screenshots are good. Keep my eyes on this.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Coming tonight...

Hey all,

Bugs vs. Aliens will hit the US App Store tonight around 11:00 PM (ET).

Now, let me invite you guys to share your first impressions and comments in this new thread created by PeteOzzy:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=238977

Thanks,
Jacint